Sponsored

Would you feel bad if a bigger Bronco model was added later?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love a 6x6 version of the bronco. Been fascinated by 6x6’s since getting to ride in a race prepped pinzguer 6x6 year’s ago at a land rover rally.
Sponsored

Rufus

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you feel bad if Ford released a larger bronco to replace the Edge with a V8 in it, Not warthog? After you already purchased your Bronco?
Don't hold your breath on that....ain't gonna happen

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I like the way it will fit in my garage and some narrow trails that I look forward to taking it on.
Yep, bigger is not better on the trails I run & the only Bronco I had a fanatical liking to was the EB's. This is close enough in styling so I don't have to hunt down another EB & pay that huge premium they go for now days while being terrified to use it on the trail.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an excursion w/200k mi on it and I love it...unfortunately it will not live forever, nothing does, if Ford built a bronco on superduty chassis, i would consider it as a replacement for my excursion. The current Bronco I consider a replacement for my much older YJ wrangler. The two would fit completely different roles for me, and I would happily own both if i could afford to!

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the only way that would happen is if Ford decided to convert the Expedition over to the Bronco family and then maybe added a full size two door model. A less likely but possible scenario would be that they build a full size two door under the Bronco name plate and see how it goes. Personally I would find it hilarious if the Expedition was converted back to the Bronco nameplate. I don't know what the thinking was at the time. Did they think that the Bronco nameplate was getting old (they made that mistake with the Taurus name and it came back in what, two or three years) or that they thought that having a new name that started with Ex would somehow tie it to the Explorer SUV that was selling like hotcakes at the time. After the Explorer came out Ford seemed to think that all their SUV names needed to start with an "E".

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As much as I'd love (and I mean LOVE) to see Ford pull what they did with this Bronco on a Dentside Bronco, I highly doubt it would happen.

Just call it the Bronco Max. One can dream.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Absolutely NOT...there will always be “bigger” and “badder” upgrades and modifications down the line with all models...but none of them will have the title of “first release”...

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im taking my reservation whenever it comes if a more desireable model comes out heck yeah i trade that thing in,life is too short to not have the truck you want within reason?

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't want bigger at this point, unless it radically changes the tow capacity. Even then, I'd probably stick with the current version. I'm actually a little concerned the 4-door may be a little big for what I want, but the 2-door is not a good option for me.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No sir, I don't want a "Land Yacht."

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
130 wheel base defenders are pretty attractive to the overland crowd. I’d be interested in seeing some mock ups of a potential 130 wheel base bronco