Sponsored

Would you let your SO buy you the new Bronco?

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yep I get that. This is the first time that I'm actually going ALL IN on a new car and getting everything that I want. In my 20s/early 30s sometimes it was nerves, sometimes it was the money, but I never totally got everything that I wanted in this sports car or this SUV. I feel like a kid with the Bronco. Building a badass lego car or something. This is really fun.
Man I get it!
This thing’s got personality, character, soul...whatever ?

It’s as though Ford was able to distill some mustang spirit and load up the Bronco with it.?
Sponsored

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got tired of supporting my SO (aka now ex-husband) so heck no! I learned a long time ago, woman up and do it myself. So I will purchase my own Bronco.
Yup! Babysitting a needy SO is so draining in every sense of the word??!
Good for you....spending your money on yourself is def therapeutic ??

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Bronco reservation is for my wife. I already own a Raptor and want a Raptor Bronco if Ford makes one. And it will look nice parked next to the Raptor.

:)

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco reservation is for my wife. I already own a Raptor and want a Raptor Bronco if Ford makes one. And it will look nice parked next to the Raptor.

:)
A fine Bronco breeding ground in the making ?

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No. And it isn't because of an emasculating thing or whatever, like most would assume.

It's more like... this is my toy that I want customized for myself. And no human, no matter how much they might claim to "know me," will be able to design it and choose all the options that I want. I want it exactly how I want it and if ONE option was chosen incorrectly, it'd bother me forever.

Not to mention, because this is my dream, I'm going to spare no expense. Everyone who buys a gift for someone has a limit. This Bronco will have no financial limitations. I'll sleep in it if I have to. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
After years of marriage and making many poor decisions, I have come to trust my SO. She has already given me several great ideas on this purchase. She helps me listen to myself. I also run a Ford Fleet with 130 units.and Iinteract with several dealerships daily. They are also my SO's and I have been listening to their ideas today. I have a case of Bronco Brain. It is on all my screen savers. I want to make the best possible purchase without throwing my life savings at it. More heads are always better than one especially when I'm in lust!
Will you let your significant other buy you the new Bronco?
By SO I mean any relationship.

Why or why not and what conditions would you put if any?
By SO I mean any relationship

Sponsored

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. She has no interest what so ever in vehicles. They're just a tool to get from point A to B for her. She does not see the appeal of Muscle cars and off-road vehicles.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was debating allowing my wife to pick the color because I’m all over the map in that regard, but I’m super hesitant because like many have already said
This is my dream vehicle so I’m so stupid picky

Debating ordering in Cyber Orange because I know she'll love it, and the rest of the truck, then maybe I can "let" her take over it ....then I can order another for me!!! LOL
She says she doesn't want a Bronco, but it checks off all the list items for her....20yrs of marriage tells me she'll start "borrowing it" to run errands etc ….. in other words, in this case, "No" actually means "YES!!!".

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you all are having to ponder this question you are having a significant other all wrong. I will tie my money together with a friend if its rightous. But someone that I make sticky with? Whats mine is ours. If my wife didnt understand my tastes I wouldnt have married her.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

No. That would be like sending my wife to Harbor Freight to buy an angle grinder or drill press. Or do you just mean pay for it? In that case I would be up for having her buy, but my wife is a grade school teacher, and so on her salary I would probably end up with a Yugo. :)

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell yeah. My wife makes bank in the medical field and we have the exact same taste. She wants an Area 51 2 door with “the cool tires”
Another for the hell yeah I'd let her buy me one. She knows what I want or is smart enough ask me what I want rather than just order what she thinks I want. I did consult her on color, so far we agree on Cactus Gray

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I enjoy the banter but I know I enjoy everything more when we do it together. If she thinks the color was her choice we both enjoy it more.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For sure, my old lady has great taste!!!

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hell the fuck yes I would, my girl knows me well enough to know what I would want and hell its a free car that I have wanted for years. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, that said just for the lawyer in me i would want it in my name exclusively and to have the only keys i would also want a say in designing it.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought this was would you want your SO to get a Bronco

I'd love to see her in a 4dr, she currently drives a Hyundai and she needs something beastly instead of Generic xD

As far as buy me one, why the fuck not?
Sponsored