Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Personally, I'm on the fence with the Mid Package. It has a ton of stuff I want, but is loaded with a bunch of safety devices that I don't want. How would you feel if there was a "Value Package" on BB, BD, and BL with the following options?

Screenshot_20201007-143649~3.png
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That shit should be included on every model from the factory anyways. At least that’s my feelings, it’s not ground breaking stuff.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of the things in this package are standard on Toyota vehicles. Even the cheapest ones.

Bought the lowest trim Prius five years ago and have intelligent access, dual climate, and lighting.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That shit should be included on every model from the factory anyways. At least that’s my feelings, it’s not ground breaking stuff.
Honestly, I get not making them standard. There's plenty of less-is-more people out there, I used to be one of them. But hell, I'd love to have all those options, just without all those expensive safety systems.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Everything on the mid package should have been standard.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want heated seats and steering wheel. Would love remote start but not a (factory) option on 7 spd. I’m getting old and arthritic and Michigan winters get cold. I give 2 shits about any other option. ?

GIVE US A COLD WEATHER GROUP!!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most of the things in this package are standard on Toyota vehicles. Even the cheapest ones.

Bought the lowest trim Prius five years ago and have intelligent access, dual climate, and lighting.
Man...Toyota can't keep up with Kia LOL

Last I checked (been a couple of years), a $50,000 Tundra didn't even have headlights that turned on automatically when the sun went down.

My 1999 2-door, V6, steel wheel, BASE Silverado had that.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I get not making them standard. There's plenty of less-is-more people out there, I used to be one of them. But hell, I'd love to have all those options, just without all those expensive safety systems.
I don’t but I see your point. All of this was standard on my challenger

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want heated seats and steering wheel. Would love remote start but not a (factory) option on 7 spd. I’m getting old and arthritic and Michigan winters get cold. I give 2 shits about any other option. ?

I think Ford should have offered a Cold Weather package. Put all the heated crap in one. Instead, buyers in southern locales are forced to buy a package with useless options.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The mid package is only $1500. A better name for your "value package" would be the "tightwad" or "cheap ass" package.

They could even give a badge on the outside of the vehicle. Maybe a squirrel with a penny.

Lol, sorry.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The mid package is only $1500. A better name for your "value package" would be the "tightwad" or "cheap ass" package.

They could even give a badge on the outside of the vehicle. Maybe a squirrel with a penny.

Lol, sorry.
Just using existing Ford terminology. It's not that the Mid Package is too expensive, it's actually not for what you're getting, it's just that some people genuinely do not want the added safety features.

As a mechanic, bills for broken modules can get crazy. Plus it's just another thing to fail. Plus it's annoying to drive with (to me).

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base

I live in Phoenix. Heated seats and steering wheel + a Lava Jacket, would let me go topless all through the winter.

I only use the top now from about Thanksgiving to mid-late January.
Plus intermittent times during summer monsoon season.

Ace Engineering is currently out of Jeep lava jackets, thanks to CV19, but they should make them for the Bronco too.

LJ info

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lol, sorry.
I lol'ed but really all that stuff should have been standard especially with the price jump from base to BB.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re grateful the Bronco doesn’t ship with footwell lighting, 120V outlet, auto dimming rear view mirror, remote start, dual zone climate control, illuminated visor mirrors and the ability to unlock your door without touching your key?

You realize this is like standard on most cars right? This isn’t ground breaking stuff. The only thing that’s usually an add on is heated seats. It’s a couple of lights, a dimming mirror, an outlet, the ability to control your climate in your car, an unlock feature and remote start. So high tech.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make it cooled seats and we can talk. I have no use for heated seats.
Sponsored