Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As far as I’m concerned Ford hit a home run. Say what you want to about communicating or commodity issues or whatever, the Bronco is the real deal. I’ll admit up front, I am a Ford guy. I will always be a Ford guy, BUT, trust me when I say this thing is amazing.

1. The ride was impressive on and off-road. I honestly can’t believe how smooth it felt.
2. The seats were super comfortable. I felt like I had plenty of leg room and shoulder room. Also, my wife and I both felt that the back seat of the 2 door was comfortable and wasn’t that difficult at all to get in and out of. I know that’s been a topic of discussion, but I didn’t have a problem (6’2”, 250). I wanted a 2 door from the start, wife wanted a 4 door. Today settled that dispute. #Team2door
3. The 2.7 is a rocket ship. Mr. Curt Leduc (look him up) gave us a little taste of the EcoBoost when he pulled out into traffic. In 4L, it felt like we could climb a tree. Super impressed with the power.🚀
4. The technology is not smoke and mirrors. The trail turn and one pedal are things you can and will use. The GOAT modes are well thought out and the programming is meant to assist drivers of all skill levels. Mr. Leduc, a professional driver, said he thought the GOAT modes were set to a “sweet spot”, and that Ford spent a lot of time tuning them and making sure they were right.
5. The top off experience blows Jeep away. Not even close.
6. Mr. Leduc said he would drive this thing 12 hours to wherever he was off-roading, and get up the next day and spend it off-roading. “You want to take a Jeep off-roading, or an old Bronco off-roading, you need a trailer to pull it there. Not this thing.” As he’s pointing at a Jeep and an EB on a trailer beside the road. Ford has spent a lot of time and effort to get it right. He assured me that no matter what other issues Ford may be having, the vehicle itself won’t be one of them.

The Bronco is what Ford told us it was going to be. I will happily wait for my build date and VIN #.

Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel 40CD0414-151A-4A1F-B0F4-666D8DB09F07

Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel A545615A-3D06-4217-9258-24551676FFAF
Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel 7DCF8B27-9A58-4B1B-AF61-7FA5FEA79B82

Sponsored

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the write up

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great write up and nice photos....
Team 2 door for the win....!!

but damn those 4 doors are sexy too..

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also rode with Mr Leduc today. It is indeed a rocket ship! Not disappointed in anyway, on or off road.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the great writeup. I like your #6. I will be driving some distance to get to some destinations. Good to know that the Bronco handles the ride to the destination as well as the destination itself.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I’m concerned Ford hit a home run. Say what you want to about communicating or commodity issues or whatever, the Bronco is the real deal. I’ll admit up front, I am a Ford guy. I will always be a Ford guy, BUT, trust me when I say this thing is amazing.

1. The ride was impressive on and off-road. I honestly can’t believe how smooth it felt.
2. The seats were super comfortable. I felt like I had plenty of leg room and shoulder room. Also, my wife and I both felt that the back seat of the 2 door was comfortable and wasn’t that difficult at all to get in and out of. I know that’s been a topic of discussion, but I didn’t have a problem (6’2”, 250). I wanted a 2 door from the start, wife wanted a 4 door. Today settled that dispute. #Team2door
3. The 2.7 is a rocket ship. Mr. Curt Leduc (look him up) gave us a little taste of the EcoBoost when he pulled out into traffic. In 4L, it felt like we could climb a tree. Super impressed with the power.🚀
4. The technology is not smoke and mirrors. The trail turn and one pedal are things you can and will use. The GOAT modes are well thought out and the programming is meant to assist drivers of all skill levels. Mr. Leduc, a professional driver, said he thought the GOAT modes were set to a “sweet spot”, and that Ford spent a lot of time tuning them and making sure they were right.
5. The top off experience blows Jeep away. Not even close.
6. Mr. Leduc said he would drive this thing 12 hours to wherever he was off-roading, and get up the next day and spend it off-roading. “You want to take a Jeep off-roading, or an old Bronco off-roading, you need a trailer to pull it there. Not this thing.” As he’s pointing at a Jeep and an EB on a trailer beside the road. Ford has spent a lot of time and effort to get it right. He assured me that no matter what other issues Ford may be having, the vehicle itself won’t be one of them.

The Bronco is what Ford told us it was going to be. I will happily wait for my build date and VIN #.

Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel IMG_3841.MOV

Excellent! Thanks for the review!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's a 2DR love fest! :love:

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those things are missing a couple doors but I guess I'd take one. LOL I want a 2 door too but had to order the four door for my grand kids and our hobbies. Thanks for the pics and write up.

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those things are missing a couple doors but I guess I'd take one. LOL I want a 2 door too but had to order the four door for my grand kids and our hobbies. Thanks for the pics and write up.
I’m almost at the end of my parent journey. One off to Wake Forest next fall, two other kids that are old enough to drive. If they were younger or I had grandkids it would be #Team4Door all the way.
Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel 9AE189FB-9BE8-4B18-8396-0B5C1FA9A356

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great stuff! Best look yet at a 2 door cactus.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad to see the two door - nice writeup. (Although the thing about needing to trailer a Jeep. No.)

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was there today and managed to get waitlisted for a ride on Saturday. Super excited. I was impressed with the interior room of the four door. The most surprising thing was how good I thought Cactus Gray looked in person. Much better than it looked in photos. It was my wife's favorite color.

OP
OP
The Mountain Man

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was there today and managed to get waitlisted for a ride on Saturday. Super excited. I was impressed with the interior room of the four door. The most surprising thing was how good I thought Cactus Gray looked in person. Much better than it looked in photos. It was my wife's favorite color.
My wife liked A51 so that’s what we got. But after riding around in that CG 2 door my mind started playing games with me. They are both good looking colors. As is the Race Red and the VB. We had a great time today with an excellent guide in Mr. Leduc. Top notch driving skills and very knowledgeable about the vehicle he drove and also had a hand in making it into what we rode around in today. He was awesome and was a perfect guide into the world of the 6th generation Ford Bronco. The poet Ice Cube said it best “Today was a good day!”
Ford Bronco Wow...Just got back from SuperCel 1D1A29E0-18BC-4F19-8AEB-81E9C51EA2CB

Reactions: abe

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with everything the OP said. Still can’t believe how smooth the ride was on the trail and on the highway. Felt like I was in a nice BMW not a off road SUV sitting on 35’s.
Sponsored