First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn just one week later and driving my Brand New Ford Bronco Wildtrak Hot Pepper Red Baddest Ass SUV ever. Yes this is not a CLICK BAIT VIDEO. Itā€™s the facts on how Ford NAILED it on building the Baddest Ass SUV everšŸ˜Ž

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for the video, at 23:30 you imply that the shocks are more taut in Sport mode, this is incorrect, the Bronco shocks/coilovers are simple mechanical devices, they have no electrical interface or mode changes like the Fox Live shocks on the Bronco Raptor. They have zero interface to any GOAT modes, they are two distinctly different items.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sorry to hear you donā€™t like your new Bronco. I am sure once you change it up a bit you will begin to appreciate it more. Hopefully, over time it will grow on you.
Happy trails!

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the video, at 23:30 you imply that the shocks are more taut in Sport mode, this is incorrect, the Bronco shocks/coilovers are simple mechanical devices, they have no electrical interface or mode changes like the Fox Live shocks on the Bronco Raptor. They have zero interface to any GOAT modes, they are two distinctly different items.
Wow thank you for the information and really appreciate you watching my video and help me learn as well. Thanks again for the nice comments.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry to hear you donā€™t like your new Bronco. I am sure once you change it up a bit you will begin to appreciate it more. Hopefully, over time it will grow on you.
Happy trails!
Thatā€™s FUNNY and I am sincere but you make a great point being I was worried before I purchased my Bronco I would be making a opposite video. And would be bombed by the Bronco Forum since I tell it the way it isšŸ˜

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something changes in Sport Mode. It is noticeable beyond the stiffer steering response and higher shift points, it would take some monitored skid pad testing to be sure but whatever differences there are can be felt in the seat.

Obviously I am wrong but I assumed the shocks were like the electric ones that Cadillac has had for 30 years. Simple, magnetic.

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Something changes in Sport Mode. It is noticeable beyond the stiffer steering response and higher shift points, it would take some monitored skid pad testing to be sure but whatever differences there are can be felt in the seat.

Obviously I am wrong but I assumed the shocks were like the electric ones that Cadillac has had for 30 years. Simple, magnetic.
Yes thatā€™s what I thought too but I never have done deep research and yes the Fox shocks for sure have that set up.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes thatā€™s what I thought too but I never have done deep research and yes the Fox shocks for sure have that set up.
Here are the Bronco mechanical shocks/coilovers, no electronics, no magnetics or electrical interfaces, purely mechanical. Only the new Bronco Raptor uses the the Fox Live Valve coilovers with sensors, see link below.

The Badlands, Wildtrack and First Edition have the Bilstein ESCV technology (position-sensitive end stop control valves (ESCV).
New Bilstein ESCV Coilover Article Design & Ride Information

Bilstein HOSS & Position Sensitive Dampers Part Numbers & Differences

Ford Bronco Wow the Baddest Ass SUV EVERšŸ˜Ž 1620995530591-png-

Fox brand Raptor Live Valve technology

Ford Bronco Wow the Baddest Ass SUV EVERšŸ˜Ž raptor-rear-final

OP
OP
Ice Age

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG