Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This does help. My wife literally asked me “do u think u can fit three car seats in the back” —- (we only have two kids ?)
there are seats that fit 3 wide. Clek i think is one of those companies.
Sponsored

BAMBALAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have two kids and concerned about this topic as well. We have a Lexus GX470 that measures very similar on paper as the rear leg room listed for the new Bronco. I'm 5'11" with both kids in forward facing car seats. It works for me and my 4 year old son behind me but I'm not as far back as I'd like and he cant exactly stretch out his legs. So is it doable, for sure. The question for families would be am I willing to pay $xx,xxx for doable. We are passed the rear facing car seat phase and have a 2015 Ford Edge Sport that is the travel vehicle so it works for our situation and the trade off of leg room is worth it for the top off experience.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just flipped my 2 year old to front facing this morning; I'm 6'4" and the wife is 5'11" so we'll be getting minimalist car seats (Cosco APT50, we use these for travel because they're only 11 lbs) for the Bronco since it'll only have the kids in it for trips. We'll use my wife's CX-9 for everyday and that has the crazy big/heavy car seats in it and enough leg room.
We flipped my son to front facing a few months ago, made a huge difference. Got #2 on the way so leg room in the back is a bit of a concern to me but its got more than my focus did so we will make it work.

Luckily me and the wife are shorter than you and yours haha

I'm 5'10" and shes 5'2"

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just checked the legroom on my Escape (36.8). I'm tall so I sit farther back, but my kids have no complaints.
right now i have a ford fusion and zero complaints with leg room with my two children--- looks like the bronco rear leg room will be smaller than the fusion though?

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm grateful my kids are both in front-facing seats now, the hassle of rear-facing seats was ridiculous, especially since I'm 6'5".

I'm wondering how much rear legroom they had to give up in the four door to ensure that all of the doors would stow in the back.
I am also thinking about the same, but by the time I get my hands on the Bronco my younger one would be front facing :D and I'm only 6'2" I guess I would be fine.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

right now i have a ford fusion and zero complaints with leg room with my two children--- looks like the bronco rear leg room will be smaller than the fusion though?
Yeah, from what I've seen, the measurement is less.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My fusion shows 37.1. Mines a 2010 though. rear facing car seats were a tight fit but my kids are now in booster seats.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My fusion shows 37.1. Mines a 2010 though. rear facing car seats were a tight fit but my kids are now in booster seats.
Yeah, my 2014 shows 38.3 inches of rear leg room.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For people with kids who are in booster seats, not full blown child carriers, the MIFOLD is an amazing option to save space.

They are designed for kids 4 and up, 40-100 pounds, and 40-57” tall. We have three for our kids and they are a game changer, an absolute must have for space saving.
Sponsored