Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

can you go get me a glass in the top cabinet? oh, i need to wait for you to get a stool? jk.

Regarding car seats, we just changed my son went from an infant seat to a forward facing seat over the weekend. the amount of space my wife gained behind her passenger seat was immense.

Rear seat legroom in our Volvo xc60 the rear leg room is 38in. i think it's a fair bit amount and 36in shouldn't be too bad. if you have an infant seat, you'll just have to deal with it for the first year or two. our son is 14m old and has outgrown the infant seat and rear facing convertible seat. now in a forward facing we don't have any issues. and adults have sat in the back as well with no issues.
I keep my glasses on the bottom shelf of the top cabinet so we're good there lol. If you want a drink in a Mason jar I'll have to get the stool though. It keeps my legs and butt strong lol.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Car seats definitely a valid concern. Was a great relief when mine finally outgrew theirs. Mine are now 9 and 11 and are spoiled with the room in the back of an F-250. But they are fired up to ride in the bronco with the roof and doors off. They'll get over the lack of space in comparison!
Just when I start to get concerned about leg room, (Im 6'3 with 2 kids, out of car seats) a fellow DAWG comes in to assuage my concerns! Thank you! My kids will just have to DEAL with it.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can we dunk on this guy? JK.
Youā€™re killing me Tony!
Iā€™m 6ā€™ 3ā€ and the wife is 6ā€™...that being said my awesome daughter doesnā€™t pay the bills. So she will climb into the back of my 2 door and study hard at school so she can buy her own toys when sheā€™s older.
Go for it brother lol. I don't mind entertaining others at my expense. My wife and I both have the same size feet (7.5 in men's shoes, and the pee pee jokes begin) . This makes the scramble looking for shoes to check the mail quite easy if I can't find mine. I can only imagine what the neighbors think of me when I head outside in pink flip-flops to check the mail. No shame!

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we dunk on this guy? JK.
Youā€™re killing me Tony!
Iā€™m 6ā€™ 3ā€ and the wife is 6ā€™...that being said my awesome daughter doesnā€™t pay the bills. So she will climb into the back of my 2 door and study hard at school so she can buy her own toys when sheā€™s older.
Pretty much my reply to anyone that questions why Iā€™d be getting a two door while having a kid.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Go for it brother lol. I don't mind entertaining others at my expense. My wife and I both have the same size feet (7.5 in men's shoes, and the pee pee jokes begin) . This makes the scramble looking for shoes to check the mail quite easy if I can't find mine. I can only imagine what the neighbors think of me when I head outside in pink flip-flops to check the mail. No shame!
My wife is like 5'8", but wears a size PEGGY HILL shoe. Like size 11-12 Mens.

No shame in my game walking out there in her flip flops.

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another point of comparison, the 2nd Gen Xterra has 34.4" legroom (min) in the rear, and I can get in there with the seat all the way back. I am 6'3" tall and it is not comfortable, wouldn't want to go too far that way, but I can get in. We had a gen1 Escape and it listed Max leg room as 35.8". Have a Mazda3 that claims 36.2" rear legroom, and I think that is max also. Not too worried about it myself, but I understand that rear-facing car seats can drive things.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Thank God I don't have kids or a wife! :ROFLMAO:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if I slide my front seats all the way to back in my f150, I can't even touch the pedals (maybe I can if I adjust the pedals and wheel out to their max reach adjustment ) and I'm 6' tall, so unless one is 6'3" or taller I don't see this be of concern. I don't have a kid yet, but if the kid is in a carseat behind the passenger seat then that just means I'll have to drive every time we take the wife's Bronco somewhere :)

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife is like 5'8", but wears a size PEGGY HILL shoe. Like size 11-12 Mens.

No shame in my game walking out there in her flip flops.
Ford Bronco Wow. Tight rear legroom even on 4 dr - baby seat C2B92DBB-7452-422F-93A6-634F134508EE

Sponsored

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Grand Cherokee has .1" less room in the back, and I have a Graco Extend2Fit (had the Uppababy Mesa), and both fit rear facing just fine. My wife also sat in the back with the car seat. For reference, I'm 5'11", she's 5'4".

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Grand Cherokee has .1" less room in the back, and I have a Graco Extend2Fit (had the Uppababy Mesa), and both fit rear facing just fine. My wife also sat in the back with the car seat. For reference, I'm 5'11", she's 5'4".
thanks for measuring, I was about to go out and measure our GC rear space. I know in our GC, my dad who is 6'5" rode in the passenger seat with his seat all the way back and his wife (probably 5'5") sat behind him and had enough room.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you want rear room get a newer style F150/F250 SCREW. its like a hotel back there

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You donā€™t know tight until you have 1 rear and 1 forward facing carseat in a manual mustang. My knees are in the dash as a passenger, and i canā€™t even drive with a kid (in forward facing) behind the driverā€™s seat, because my legs are too long and canā€™t bend enough to use the clutch pedal.
Sponsored