Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have seen some white painted tops, but not a wrapped top. So, here is proof it can be done!

Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White 20211204_135626

Full video below. This is not intended to be a professional-level quality wrap job. I just wanted to see if it could be done by a novice. This is a 1.0 MIC top that is going to be replaced in about 6 months anyway, so at that time I can decide if I want to do another wrap, or possibly paint it. Either way, I am very happy with the white top look, it really completes the retro vibe I am going for with this build. I bought the wrap on Amazon, 15 feet for about $180.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Here is the full video:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks amazing! Love everything about your setup.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bro that looks awesome! Great DIY work! That was my ideal build as well. No more AMB so I'm outta luck. I hope I get a chance to see it around town sometime. Love that you are doing everything yourself.

I haven't seen a Bronco in the wild in Pittsburgh yet... Until today! And I saw two within 5 minutes while I was driving to the Christmas tree farm. A black 4 door soft top and a 4 door A51 OBX. Hoping mine comes in by spring.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen some white painted tops, but not a wrapped top. So, here is proof it can be done!

Full video below. This is not intended to be a professional-level quality wrap job. I just wanted to see if it could be done by a novice. This is a 1.0 MIC top that is going to be replaced in about 6 months anyway, so at that time I can decide if I want to do another wrap, or possibly paint it. Either way, I am very happy with the white top look, it really completes the retro vibe I am going for with this build. I bought the wrap on Amazon, 15 feet for about $180.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Here is the full video:
Baller job.

I've been thinking about doing similar to mine... whenever it arrives

Sponsored
OP
OP
BudgetBronco

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bro that looks awesome! Great DIY work! That was my ideal build as well. No more AMB so I'm outta luck. I hope I get a chance to see it around town sometime. Love that you are doing everything yourself.

I haven't seen a Bronco in the wild in Pittsburgh yet... Until today! And I saw two within 5 minutes while I was driving to the Christmas tree farm. A black 4 door soft top and a 4 door A51 OBX. Hoping mine comes in by spring.
Thanks for that! I have yet to see another 2 door around town, but starting to see more and more 4 doors, I have seen maybe a half dozen or so over the last 6 months. Flag me down if you ever see me, and there has been talk on the Pittsburgh owners forum of doing a meet up some time.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for that! I have yet to see another 2 door around town, but starting to see more and more 4 doors, I have seen maybe a half dozen or so over the last 6 months. Flag me down if you ever see me, and there has been talk on the Pittsburgh owners forum of doing a meet up some time.
No doubt if I see you I'll chase you down! You see a guy in an black expedition following you it's just me! 😂

OP
OP
BudgetBronco

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow! Super impressed. Nice work.

Some tint added to front and rear windows and it’s perfect!
Thanks for that. Tint is definitely on my list! I will do that after I exchange my top for the 2.0 version.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amazing DIY work man, that rig gives me all the retro vibes I bet you were going for! Great work brother

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Dude!!!!!! That looks awesome!!!!! Seeing the city in the background really makes me miss Primanti bros.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my mind I thought I would hate it. But it's sharp looking and you did a great job wrapping it.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great job. Looks fantastic.