5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With the forced changes for WT open orders, how different is WT vs BL non SAS? Found a dealer with a WT with High Pkg & Hard top or I could change my current WT order to non-SAS BL with soft top and high package to get the $2500 compensation (+$2395 private offer for MY23). I'd talked to a few people who praised what they noted as a big difference in ride quality of WT over BL. For someone who will mostly just be driving on forest roads and light other off-roading, will there be much difference? Trying to decide if buying off the lot and not being able to use the MY Transition private offer and the $2500 offer is worth it to get a WT. Both vehicles are at MSRP, no markups.
Sponsored

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good point, if I cancel the WT order then I think I can use the $2500 on the other WT. It's not yet on the lot, just a dealer stock order that already has a build date.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good point, if I cancel the WT order then I think I can use the $2500 on the other WT. It's not yet on the lot, just a dealer stock order that already has a build date.
Just make sure that would apply to the WT the dealer is getting. My understanding was “dealer stock” is 4dr OBX soft top type of stuff and that WT is probably a cancelled customer order.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just make sure that would apply to the WT the dealer is getting. My understanding was “dealer stock” is 4dr OBX soft top type of stuff and that WT is probably a cancelled customer order.
Confirmed the window sticker is a blue background, not a green custom order one.

In any case, sounds like a WT with High is still preferable to a Badlands High/Non-SAS

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd get the WT that is on the lot at this point. Especially if it's a 2023 with the HOSS 3.0 suspension and MSRP.
Seems to be a lot of issues getting vehicles through production.
I ended up getting my WT earlier than I thought I would. At first, I wasn't thrilled since I was really looking to get it later in 2023. Am glad I have it!

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Confirmed the window sticker is a blue background, not a green custom order one.

In any case, sounds like a WT with High is still preferable to a Badlands High/Non-SAS
If you can live w/o the BL stabilizer disconnect, MGV and washout floors go WT at MSRP for sure IMO

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly I'm not sure either my wife or myself are hard core enough off-roaders to fully appreciate the stabar disconnect. We joked the only real use we'd have for MGV & washout floors is if a kid puked in the Bronco.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the forced changes for WT open orders, how different is WT vs BL non SAS? Found a dealer with a WT with High Pkg & Hard top or I could change my current WT order to non-SAS BL with soft top and high package to get the $2500 compensation (+$2395 private offer for MY23). I'd talked to a few people who praised what they noted as a big difference in ride quality of WT over BL. For someone who will mostly just be driving on forest roads and light other off-roading, will there be much difference? Trying to decide if buying off the lot and not being able to use the MY Transition private offer and the $2500 offer is worth it to get a WT. Both vehicles are at MSRP, no markups.
1. If you can buy the Wildtrak off the lot today, go down and buy it. Especially at MSRP with not having to wait.

2. The $2,500 won’t be missed as you were not expecting it.

3. If you can have it now, don’t play the roulette game waiting and hoping for your order.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jump on the WT! I'm searching the web for a chance to pick one up at MSRP. I'll keep my order but but not real hopeful.

Sponsored
OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks all, locked in the WT. Will cxl my original WT order.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you can live w/o the BL stabilizer disconnect, MGV and washout floors go WT at MSRP for sure IMO
Agree, I wheel without a front locker or disco.

I do love the MGV but could easily live without it. I think there is a hack if you want to add drains, and you could always buy katzkin seat covers.

I would buy that WT yesterday in your scenario. Go get a tent and wait it out until the am.
Sponsored