• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee WTB 2-Door Eruption Green 2-Door Manual

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a July 14th, 2020 reservation holder. I converted my reservation on Nov 3rd, 2021 for a 2-Door Base Eruption Green Base Manual T w/ Aux Switches. I learned on March 10th, 2022 that my dealer somehow managed to remove all my contact info from the Ford order system (I had received my original confirmation of order from Ford on Nov 3rd, 2021) and then tells me that my order had been changed, canceled, etc w/ out any logical explanation. Basically blew me off. I have tried for 6 weeks to call, email and write letters to Ford, and they simply ghost me. Despite all the frustration, I still want a 2-Door Eruption Green Bronco w/ a manual transmission. I have found dealers that have Bronco's that they would sell at MSRP, however, I haven't been able to find a Green 2-Door yet. Maybe someone on here has one, or knows of one. If so, please let me know.

Preview-C79B-11-03-2021-21-28-16.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
KnoxSooner

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Blackcat - I have stumbled upon several over the last few weeks. The link above was one I received today. The VIN is VIN 1FMDE5AH1NLB23294 and it is at Elder Ford Of Romeo
I wish it is eruption green!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@KnoxSooner Yeah, the link works. If you find a 2 door base manual in Hot Pepper for MSRP, let me know!!! I'll do the same if I find you a green one! Have a good weekend.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KnoxSooner

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@blackout - I actually did find a red 2-doo, but I can't remember which red it was. I will look back through my emails and see if I can find it. I will let you know if I find it.

OP
OP
KnoxSooner

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@blackout - I think it was hot pepper red, VIN VIN: 1FMDE5AHXNLB15159 2-Door w/ a manual (BASE) at Mt. Orab Ford in Ohio

OP
OP
KnoxSooner

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Blackcat - sorry about the typos... blackout vs. blackcat (my autocorrect will not let me type blackcat.) Nevertheless, did you see the messages above?

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if you find one in another color just get it and wrap it, still cheaper then adm if they are selling close to msrp and you get unique color of your choice.

i feel like it will be tough sledding to find one in the next two years, especially if you have finite requirements like a 2d manual in eg. easier to look for any 2d manual, and even that will be insane difficult close to msrp.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sucks your dealer screwed you. Bet they sold your order to someone else for a big ADM. Typical greedy shenanigans by unscrupulous dealers but hopefully you’ll find what you are looking for. Best of luck!
Sponsored