• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio WTB - 2dr OEM steps

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
So i'm getting tired of waiting around for the AMP power steps and would like to put some steps on my 2dr Sas this winter. Before I order a set via Ford parts using the 20% coupon, I figured I'd ask here first. I'm located in central OH, willing to drive a few hrs, or pay shipping. I've seen a few threads where others have been successful in finding a set, figured I'd give it a shot as well.

PM or reply w/ price, condition, etc.
Sponsored

tswillys

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i'm getting tired of waiting around for the AMP power steps and would like to put some steps on my 2dr Sas this winter. Before I order a set via Ford parts using the 20% coupon, I figured I'd ask here first. I'm located in central OH, willing to drive a few hrs, or pay shipping. I've seen a few threads where others have been successful in finding a set, figured I'd give it a shot as well.

PM or reply w/ price, condition, etc.
Hello
I just took these off of my Bronco tonight and was wondering if you are still looking for a set.
Would like to get $450 cash for them. Less than 1000 miles on Bronco like brand new
We are about 20 minutes south of Indianapolis
Let me know if you are interested or not so I can list them for someone else
Please let me know
Thank you

F94753AB-AFA9-491C-BE62-C5EA78A8DCCB.jpeg