• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB 4 Door OEM Tube Steps

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking for a set of OEM stock tube steps. Let me know if you got a set.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The two that have responded are requiring shipping. I don’t mind paying shipping. I’m in central California. If interested in shipping, let me know and we can see if the price + shipping makes it feasible.

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YEs, I can ship the running boards. I kept the box from my LOD sliders specifically for this reason.

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Price and shipping to California 93619?

Sponsored

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shipping looks to be about $100 via UPS. I am willing to pay half so the total cost to you shipped would be $400. Let me know if you are interested. I can ship them out on Monday and should be there by the end of next week. Thanks!

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello still looking as it seems @Cloudmaster has possibly scammed me out of $350 - beware people

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs