• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania WTB Eruption Green OBX Flares

Jtycho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This of course is a long shot but if anyone in the Philadelphia area wants to sell their OBX color matched flares or trade them for my standard mic flares please reach out! Thanks.
Sponsored

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This of course is a long shot but if anyone in the Philadelphia area wants to sell their OBX color matched flares or trade them for my standard mic flares please reach out! Thanks.
i admit this may sound dumb, but I saw this and can be a maybe? My EG OBX was built yesterday and has an estimated delivery window of 1/27-2/2. It’s going to Chapman and I’m in Upper Bucks/Lower Northampton County. I just frankly am on the fence about how I like the EG flares on pics, but I haven’t seen the color in person yet and I’d like to before figuring out what I want to do with the flares.
If you have a deal, go for it, but being so close to you in PA with that specific build coming soon, figured I’d at least throw it out there.

OP
OP

Jtycho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i admit this may sound dumb, but I saw this and can be a maybe? My EG OBX was built yesterday and has an estimated delivery window of 1/27-2/2. It’s going to Chapman and I’m in Upper Bucks/Lower Northampton County. I just frankly am on the fence about how I like the EG flares on pics, but I haven’t seen the color in person yet and I’d like to before figuring out what I want to do with the flares.
If you have a deal, go for it, but being so close to you in PA with that specific build coming soon, figured I’d at least throw it out there.
PM coming your way.

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What would be the cost to get yours sprayed? The shop Could use a easy to do single stage paint so no need for color, polishing, then clear. Then clear PPF also be easy to protect them. MAACO does whole cars for 1k…

I’d think a quality rattle can and diy ppf job could be done pretty cheap.

I am also considering this for my EG flares and door handles. But, agree a trade is simplest! I don’t have a workshop or I’d try it out on some similar plastic scraps.

OP
OP

Jtycho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not the guy to chance doing that on my own, but yeah I’ve considered having them sprayed. I’m also looking at the ADV fender replacements but they’re not making them for 2 doors yet.​

Sponsored

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I LOVE those fenders. I am considering flare deletes (maybe painted to match) to try the look out.

Wife already wanted the spare tire deleted. So maybe a “smooth” bronco would be different. Strip flares, tire, trail guards, and hopefully find low profile door handles. Then paint all to match.

OP
OP

Jtycho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I LOVE those fenders. I am considering flare deletes (maybe painted to match) to try the look out.

Wife already wanted the spare tire deleted. So maybe a “smooth” bronco would be different. Strip flares, tire, trail guards, and hopefully find low profile door handles. Then paint all to match.
Yeah they’re pretty amazing. I like the look of the flare delate but I’m not too keen on the issues with tire poke and I don’t think they get a pass in PA.
Sponsored