• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Front Modular Bumper

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in the Los Angeles area and interested in a modular bumper take off. Thanks!
Sponsored

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in the market for one? I’m having a new bumper installed this week should have the modular bumper in my hands this Friday. I am located in huntington beach

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What bumper are you getting? I can't find one yet that I am 100% in love with. I want one that mounts a low profile winch and not look like a big fat lip coming off of the front lol.

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What bumper are you getting? I can't find one yet that I am 100% in love with. I want one that mounts a low profile winch and not look like a big fat lip coming off of the front lol.
I was in the same boat, the only one that remotely works and I do recommend is the Lobo WNC bumper, but it limits you in winch dimensions.
I am having one completely fabricated from scratch to fit around my winch and same look.Recessed and slight tuck with the control box relocated

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was in the same boat, the only one that remotely works and I do recommend is the Lobo WNC bumper, but it limits you in winch dimensions.
I am having one completely fabricated from scratch to fit around my winch and same look.Recessed and slight tuck with the control box relocated
Oh that's a decent option too. I like how the grill matches the Bronco! These are the others I was looking at:

https://dv8offroad.com/collections/...cts/mto-series-ford-bronco-winch-front-bumper

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/produ...bSfoWnkMuE-JrpJ1M2QekOh6aGV58pMTQ614uWxp5w5Hk

https://lodoffroad.com/products/2021-bronco-black-ops-full-winch-front-bumper

I also have the ACC to deal with, so that throws a wrench into my plans as most don't have a place to move the ACC too, or maybe I just don't know where to put it. I would be cool if we could just move it into the grille, but I would think that would have interference. The one you talked about has an ACC relocation, but I don't see where it would go.

Then there's these bumpers, you get both front and rear for $1,290, and they have lights and parking sensors holes too. I saw a youtube video for someone who installed one, it didn't look too bad, specially for the crazy low price (not made in USA I am sure)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3142646534...rentrq:c6e73f231850a77dd37e85ccfffe3c0c|iid:1

Sponsored

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh that's a decent option too. I like how the grill matches the Bronco! These are the others I was looking at:

https://dv8offroad.com/collections/...cts/mto-series-ford-bronco-winch-front-bumper

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/produ...bSfoWnkMuE-JrpJ1M2QekOh6aGV58pMTQ614uWxp5w5Hk

https://lodoffroad.com/products/2021-bronco-black-ops-full-winch-front-bumper

I also have the ACC to deal with, so that throws a wrench into my plans as most don't have a place to move the ACC too, or maybe I just don't know where to put it. I would be cool if we could just move it into the grille, but I would think that would have interference. The one you talked about has an ACC relocation, but I don't see where it would go.

Then there's these bumpers, you get both front and rear for $1,290, and they have lights and parking sensors holes too. I saw a youtube video for someone who installed one, it didn't look too bad, specially for the crazy low price (not made in USA I am sure)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314264653482?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=777008&algo=PERSONAL.TOPIC&ao=1&asc=20220705100511&meid=377c61b1451b4047b45ebedc058bc1e1&pid=101524&rk=1&rkt=1&itm=314264653482&pmt=1&noa=1&pg=2380057&algv=RecentlyViewedItemsV2&_trksid=p2380057.c101524.m146925&_trkparms=pageci:bc9de836-977b-11ed-95f6-5ebb73c6a749|parentrq:c6e73f231850a77dd37e85ccfffe3c0c|iid:1
There’s a kit out there that relocates the ACC behind the R of the letters. I believe. I’m blanking on the company. It may be jcr?
those bumpers were the same ones I was looking at but I didn’t likehow much they poked so just opted to have one made lol

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still in the market for one? I’m having a new bumper installed this week should have the modular bumper in my hands this Friday. I am located in huntington beach
I’m interested if OP is not.

Matt N

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you guys for sharing your opinions about the Lobo bumper. I want to buy one since it is one of the few bumpers that don't stick out far beyond the front of the grill. I talked to the shop and was told the winch location was designed to fit the Warn VR EVO 12S winch. In looking at the measurements of that winch, it appears to be slightly larger than the Harbor Freight Badlands ZXR 9000 winch. I am going to buy a Lobo WNC and see if I can squeeze in the Badlands winch without any modifications. I hope to have the bumper within a couple weeks and we will see how it goes.

Relimb11

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d be interested in your modular take off bumper I’m in Lakewood so not far at all.

Relimb11

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking for a modular bumper I’m in Lakewood not far.

Pileofrocks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2 door Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m also looking for a modular bumper. I’m in LA. Please contact me if no one in front of me in line buys it. Thanks.
Sponsored