• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado WTB: MOD Bumper w/ front plate

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for a MOD Front Bumper w/ front bash plate. Based in Boulder, CO but willing to travel a fair bit
Sponsored

Last edited:

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping to upgrade to 37's when I pick up my badlands. Currently scheduled for 6/28 build date.

I don't think Charlotte, NC is too far, and I'd be more than willing to meet halfway.

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping to upgrade to 37's when I pick up my badlands. Currently scheduled for 6/28 build date.

I don't think Charlotte, NC is too far, and I'd be more than willing to meet halfway.
I'm a 6/21 build date currently so that'd work. ~6 hours between us so meeting in Southern VA or Northern NC wouldn't be too bad. I'll shoot you a DM and we can go from there.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested if this falls through.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Raleigh NC with 7/19 build date. Will be selling the standard BL wheels and BFG KO’s right away for reasonable price.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the 33in badlands wheels and tires fit on an OBX?

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the 33in badlands wheels and tires fit on an OBX?
Yes, they will fit. I hope to find a local Badlands as a dealer demo and do some measurements at full wheel lock as well as full compression to ensure the difference in tread and wheel width (+0.5") will not hit anywhere. Some research to be done but I think it should work without any suspension changes. (I've read the super in depth posts by @North7 and I'm fine being the guinea pig going up just 1" in tire size)

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump, moved to Colorado. Will be driving the Bronco back from Alexandria, VA to Boulder, CO in early December. Can pickup anywhere along the I-70 or I-80 route home.

WTB 33" Badlands takeoffs
WTB MOD bumper w/ or w/o bash plates
WTB 4DR factory roof rails
WTT my factory steps for factory rock rails

Ford Bronco WTB: MOD Bumper w/ front plate Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 8.27.45 PM

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an 11/18 delivery date for my Badlands with standard wheels. My new wheels are already at the dealership in Salt Lake City. I’ll be looking to sell them if you’re interested. Haven’t thought about a price yet.

I’ll be keeping the tires.

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hang an 11/18 delivery date for my Badlands with standard wheels. My new wheels are already at the dealership in Salt Lake City. I’ll be looking to sell them if you’re interested. Haven’t thought about a price yet.

Thanks, will definitely keep you in mind. PM me a price if/when you decide on one, could be a good excuse to roadtrip and hit some Utah powder.

Sponsored

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump, moved to Colorado. Will be driving the Bronco back from Alexandria, VA to Boulder, CO in early December. Can pickup anywhere along the I-70 or I-80 route home.

WTB 33" Badlands takeoffs
WTB MOD bumper w/ or w/o bash plates
WTB 4DR factory roof rails
WTT my factory steps for factory rock rails

Ford Bronco WTB: MOD Bumper w/ front plate Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 8.27.45 PM
I’m in Omaha with an 11/29 build week. I’ve got the 33 MT’s and might be adding different tires/ rims. Timing most likely will not work, but I’m putting it out there. If you are interested, let me know.

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an 11/18 delivery date for my Badlands with standard wheels. My new wheels are already at the dealership in Salt Lake City. I’ll be looking to sell them if you’re interested. Haven’t thought about a price yet.

Interested to what wheels you are putting on? I’ve got a BL that I’m looking for now.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bump. Still looking for Badlands 33" takeoffs, MOD bumper, 4DR roof rails. Bronco has been delivered so I'll be making the journey across the country starting on Dec 4 - see picture above for my route options to pick things up.

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump. Still looking for Badlands 33" takeoffs, MOD bumper, 4DR roof rails. Bronco has been delivered so I'll be making the journey across the country starting on Dec 4 - see picture above for my route options to pick things up.
My deliver windows is 11/25 to 12/02 and I was thinking about selling my 33" off my Badlands, located in Clarksburg, WV. If you would be interested.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 10.15.09 AM.png
Sponsored