• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTB non-sas Fender Flares and Soft top

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to use Zelle, but I can send cash with Venmo, PayPal, Apple Cash…whatever you like. I guess I am a bit concerned about sending money for something with no guarantee that I’ll get what I bought. I don’t normally buy stuff this way. Where are you located? If I can’t find anyone close to me to buy from or swap with before then, I guess I’ll roll the dice when you get your bronco. Let me know when you get it, and we’ll swap info. Thanks.
I prefer to Venmo. I’m in Omaha, NE so would only be able to ship. What we can do is I can send you the shipping confirmation from UPS, and then you can Venmo me then amount once shipped. Once I get my Bronco I’ll reach out.
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I prefer to Venmo. I’m in Omaha, NE so would only be able to ship. What we can do is I can send you the shipping confirmation from UPS, and then you can Venmo me then amount once shipped. Once I get my Bronco I’ll reach out.
Sounds good. Thanks.

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds good. Thanks.
Damn just come in a steal my flares. Jk
I actually like my painted flares more than I thought I would. Ive tried to buy some non-sas a few times but shipping cost (too high) turned into an issue.

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am scheduled to receive my non-sas Badlands in about 2 weeks... I can ship my flares to you if interested and we agree to a price
If you and the other seller dont dont workout, Im interested. Im happy with my current ones so Im in no rush to buy.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn just come in a steal my flares. Jk
I actually like my painted flares more than I thought I would. Ive tried to buy some non-sas a few times but shipping cost (too high) turned into an issue.
Sorry, seemed like the thread had been abandoned. Didn’t mean to step on any toes, you can have first crack at them. I have a sas ordered, and would like the smaller flares. Ideally, I’d love to get some eruption green flares off a non squatch outer banks, but I don’t think those would be very easy to come by.

Sponsored
OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, seemed like the thread had been abandoned. Didn’t mean to step on any toes, you can have first crack at them. I have a sas ordered, and would like the smaller flares. Ideally, I’d love to get some eruption green flares off a non squatch outer banks, but I don’t think those would be very easy to come by.
I have A51 OBX and love them. So I'm in no rush at all. I'm not sure what state you're in but I've tried to buy 2 sets from other sellers but they said the shipping was a couple hundred. I can get you in contact with them if you're closer. I think one was in CA and the other in TX.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have A51 OBX and love them. So I'm in no rush at all. I'm not sure what state you're in but I've tried to buy 2 sets from other sellers but they said the shipping was a couple hundred. I can get you in contact with them if you're closer. I think one was in CA and the other in TX.
Thanks, maybe the guy in CA. I’m also in CA on the central coast, Monterey area. It would be nice to find someone close to Save money on shipping. I haven’t even tried the parts dept at the dealer but I think someone said they were around 5 bills for a set. I tried to find some online, but I could only find the Sasquatch flares. I’m not sure where this other guy is in CA. I’m about 4.5-5 hours north of LA, 2 hours south of SF.

OP
OP

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, maybe the guy in CA. I’m also in CA on the central coast, Monterey area. It would be nice to find someone close to Save money on shipping. I haven’t even tried the parts dept at the dealer but I think someone said they were around 5 bills for a set. I tried to find some online, but I could only find the Sasquatch flares. I’m not sure where this other guy is in CA. I’m about 4.5-5 hours north of LA, 2 hours south of SF.
The guys name is "Officialtarikh" on instagram. He has a picture of him DJing with a white mask on. He also has a YouTube channel. Ill try to find the link.

Edit. His YouTube channel is HypeBeast Dad. That where I saw a video of him saying he wanted to sell them. I'm pretty sure he's in CA. Im so sorry if Im wrong.
Sponsored