• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB - OEM 4-door Roof Rack/Rails (Austin Area)

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All! Looking for OEM roof rack/rails for a 4-door. If you're in Austin area or even slightly farther out (I can travel a bit to pick up), let me know!
Sponsored

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All! Looking for OEM roof rack/rails for a 4-door. If you're in Austin area or even slightly farther out (I can travel a bit to pick up), let me know!
Did you ever get a set of rock rails? I have a set listed. They are cut back 1 1/2" in the front to make room for any type mudflaps but otherwise area as new off my 2021 Badlands.

OP
OP
fitterhappier

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did - thanks though!!

Boosty06

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still looking? I have drove mine home from the dealership on Friday and took the roof rack off if your willing to drive to Odessa. I’ll even help you put it on when you get here lol
Ford Bronco WTB - OEM 4-door Roof Rack/Rails (Austin Area) 1101E62B-B29F-4741-ABDB-393303FF4689

OP
OP
fitterhappier

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey there! Thank you for the reply - I went another route, but really appreciate you reaching out. Love the look of your Bronco - enjoy it!

Sponsored
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still looking? I have drove mine home from the dealership on Friday and took the roof rack off if your willing to drive to Odessa. I’ll even help you put it on when you get here lol
Ford Bronco WTB - OEM 4-door Roof Rack/Rails (Austin Area) 1101E62B-B29F-4741-ABDB-393303FF4689
Would you be willing to ship it to Oklahoma City?

Katimari

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much would you be willing to part with them and ship? đź‘€
Sponsored