• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas WTS 2-Door Badlands rock sliders (Austin area)

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OEM rock sliders off 2-door badlands with hardware. Only on the truck for 1 day and 22 miles.

$150.00 local pickup
Ford Bronco WTS 2-Door Badlands rock sliders (Austin area) 0D884083-52FE-4D8D-895B-1BB8FEFDC0B8
Sponsored

Last edited:

CGWBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interested - are these still available?

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
@CGWBase if you’re local and they’re still available that’s a great deal!!

CGWBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am (Dripping Springs) ... is everything there I will need to mount to my 2-door Base?

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am (Dripping Springs) ... is everything there I will need to mount to my 2-door Base?
I’m not the seller but I can confirm by the picture that everything you need is there.

Sponsored

CGWBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, sounds good then ... where will I need to go to pick-up / settle-up w/ the seller?

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, sounds good then ... where will I need to go to pick-up / settle-up w/ the seller?
No idea, hopefully they’ll message you but try clicking on their profile name to private message/start a “conversation”

CGWBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oops - was thinking you were helping someone sell ... I will PM directly (and TY for confirming the parts all appear t/b included). Best!

Reactions: 0ne
OP
OP
BroncoPls!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested - are these still available?
Yes, that is all the hardware that came with the sliders and is needed to remount. There may be one 10mm nut missing or I miscounted, you can easily get a nut at Home Depot, Lowes, etc if missing.
Sponsored