• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTS Black diamond steelies wheels and tires with Tpms sensors -1000

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North central Florida
open to trade for other similar valued accessories
I also have 5 base steelies for sale (400$)

Wheel price lowered to 1000$

Ford Bronco WTS Black diamond steelies wheels and tires with Tpms sensors -1000 EB1647BD-7265-494C-9BE5-A5B94517412C
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North central Florida
open to trade for other items ( like badlands wheels or SAS. Or metal bumper etc)

Wheel price lowered to 900$

Ford Bronco WTS Black diamond steelies wheels and tires with Tpms sensors -1000 EB1647BD-7265-494C-9BE5-A5B94517412C
Still for sale. Strongly Prefer local pick up.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you do decide you'd be willing to ship and have access to a loading dock, I can set up freight shipment. They'd just need to be boxed and secured on a pallet. Thanks.

OP
OP
CyberBronco

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you do decide you'd be willing to ship and have access to a loading dock, I can set up freight shipment. They'd just need to be boxed and secured on a pallet. Thanks.
Sorry. That would be a lot of work for me and I donā€™t have a trailer. Iā€™m going to keep holding out for local pick up. Good luck with search.

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where are you located in Central Florida? Iā€™m in Orlando.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a guy in Atlanta looking for these rims, if I had $900 I would take ā€˜em cause they are a great deal. If I were the guy in Atlanta I would just drive my butt down there cause itā€™s only like maybe 4 1/2 hours drive.

Benallen6

Base
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this for the wheels and rims?
Sponsored