• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Wts oem 4dr roof rack

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all. I picked up my 4dr black diamond in august, never used the rack, not quite what I was looking for, so I removed it in November. Since then it's been in a box in my shed. I'd like to sell it to a good home. Looking for 600. I'll ship at buyers cost, but have no idea what it would cost. Its approximately 10x10x80 ish and weighs 10 to 15lbs i think.

20230312_163023.jpg

20230318_183759.jpg

20230312_163028.jpg

20230312_163038.jpg

20230312_163053.jpg

20230312_163031.jpg
Sponsored

zo3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OuterBanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm potentially interested - picking up my OBX later this week and need a way to get a ski rack on there.

Approximately how many miles did you drive with it on and did you ever attach anything to the roof rack?

(Also I'm in CO so wouldn't need shipping)

OP
OP
Ggerobb

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi zo3. I think no more than 3000 miles on it before I took it off. I didnt see any scratches when I took the pictures but it was also dirty. I've never mounted anything to it. Are you around denver, I'd be willing to meet somewhere, preferably over the weekend so you can inspect it.
Sponsored