• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Virginia WTS: RTR LED Grilles with Interchangeable Center Bars $680 OBO

BigJ2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Greetings all,

Over the past couple of months, from my purchases with the company and my problems with shipping damage, I now now what I would consider a “complete set” of interchangeable RTR grilles. I’ve since removed the newer grille from my Wildtrak and put my OEM grille back on, heading in another direction. So here is what is for sale:

Two RTR Grilles with the following:

1 LED Light Center Bar.
1 “Plain” Center Bar for 6Gs without the 360 degree camera option.
1 360 degree camera center bar for vehicles with the front camera option.
2 wiring harnesses (one brand new and never used).

Grille “1” is in mint condition with all tabs present and intact.

Grille “2” has two stress cracks that can be repaired and the grille custom painted, a finish of your choice.

The second grille could be used as “insurance” and the LED lights in the grille, just in case you should ever need them. Your choice, as it is all included in the package. Feel free to ask any questions. Selling these will gain me a bit of real estate back in the basement.

I’m willing to meet within 100 miles of Alexandria, VA as shipping these are possible, but the risk of damage in transit exists (as I am quite familiar dealing with the company 🙄).

Furthermore, all of the grilles are currently sold out on the site… even if you do score, you might be disappointed because UPS apparently uses them as snow shoes. I hope I don’t sound too bitter 😂.

Cheers!

IMG_2789.jpeg

IMG_2792.jpeg

IMG_2791.jpeg

IMG_2790.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2798.jpeg

IMG_2797.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2764.jpeg