First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery of my Badlands about 2 weeks ago and before I go buy some aftermarket parts, wanted to see if anyone was interested in dealing. I'm in CO and willing to road-trip and meet for the swap
Advertisement

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Bronco
Outer Banks
Took delivery of my Badlands about 2 weeks ago and before I go buy some aftermarket parts, wanted to see if anyone was interested in dealing. I'm in CO and willing to road-trip and meet for the swap
Are you only interested in the WT grill, or do you like the OBX black grill? I have an OBX being built this week and am interested in swapping grilles and tube steps (wife permission pending). Based in Boulder

OP
OP
nbdybeatsthewiz

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Are you only interested in the WT grill, or do you like the OBX black grill? I have an OBX being built this week and am interested in swapping grilles and tube steps (wife permission pending). Based in Boulder
Thanks but not a huge fan of the OBX grill. I love the style of the badlands grill just wish it was black

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Bronco
Outer Banks
Thanks but not a huge fan of the OBX grill. I love the style of the badlands grill just wish it was black
No worries. Do I understand your title correctly in that you're also looking to trade your rock rails for the factory tube steps?

dcaero

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX5
Bronco
Outer Banks
My Bronco has a build date of 11/20. If you are interested in swapping your rails for my side steps, I'm in!

Advertisement

Apollo Optics
Advertisement