• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois WTT: Badlands optional beadlock wheels for Everglades wheels

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have under 5,000 miles on my Bronco and want to swap out my optional Badlands wheels, and was hoping someone around IL would want to trade a set of Everglades wheels for them.

I would be fine keeping the 33" KO2s if you want the 35"s, or maybe we could work out something to include tires. I'd also be fine with trying to work out a shipping deal.

I'm happy to deal, just let me know what you're thinking!

Here is a pic of them on my Shadow:

Ford Bronco WTT: Badlands optional beadlock wheels for Everglades wheels IMG_20221111_153718
Sponsored

Last edited:

EverGl@des

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Where at in IL are you?
I'm looking to sell my brand new Everglades take offs wheels/tires/sensors just bolt on and go as I'm Shipping my truck up to Roush
They only have 50 miles on them.

OP
OP
l88m22vette

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Northern IL, and you're not that far, so I could pick them up/meet. PM what you're thinking for a price, Lethal Performance has them for like $1160
Sponsored