• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTT - Black Diamond grill for Wildtrack or Badlands grill

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone interested in playing musical grills? It’s like musical chairs, but there’s no music or chairs and we just swap grills.

Looking to swap the grill of my BD for a Wildtrack grill. I like the look of the BD MIC grey matching parts, but I think I also like that gloss black grill. Would also consider the Badlands carb grey grill if someone was interested. But personally like the gloss black a little more.

One thing to note, I don’t have the front camera, so you can take whatever brackets off the grill to keep your camera mounted. I imagine it’s pretty easy to do with all the modularity the Bronco has.

If you’re interested and located near Orange County, let’s do the swap.

Cheers! 🍻
Sponsored

Last edited:

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would be interested in buying your BD grill but I don't have one to swap!

OP
OP
adrewpower

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry. Need A grill for my Bronco. Good luck.

OP
OP
adrewpower

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updating so people can see in the title that I’m open to a Badlands grill. Hope someone is interested in trading.

OP
OP
adrewpower

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone interested in selling a Badlands Or Wildtrack/FE grill? Still open to a trade as well.
Sponsored