• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arkansas WTT: Blue grab handles for grey handles

WPSbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have blue trim grab handles off a black diamond that i want to trade for grey/black ones
Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the gray trim grab handles on my base, I’d be down to trade! I have the outer grab handles, not the center console one.

OP
OP
WPSbronco

WPSbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have pics of them you could send me? Do you have vent clips too? And where are you located?

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco WTT: Blue grab handles for grey handles 36350451-4767-497A-BA38-51CF5D732A35
Ford Bronco WTT: Blue grab handles for grey handles 38234111-DC8B-4FE9-9B3F-9846D45AFFC0
Ford Bronco WTT: Blue grab handles for grey handles 88CB4BB8-50D9-4340-9A74-B709F4F7ED49
Do you have pics of them you could send me? Do you have vent clips too? And where are you located?
I’m in south carolina so we would definitely have to ship to each other if interested.

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you wanting to trade the AC vent clips as well?
I’d like to for sure, but it’s not a must for the trade. I saw vent clip covers online that I may end up purchasing if I can’t find a trade.

rroche1982

Big Bend
First Name
Richey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d like to for sure, but it’s not a must for the trade. I saw vent clip covers online that I may end up purchasing if I can’t find a trade.

so I have a big bend with the grey, I am looking for the blue. I will swap with you. I have the center grab handle as well
Sponsored