• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTT - Factory 4 DR Soft Top for Trektop

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been reading that some people are looking specifically for the factory soft top. I didn't want to spend the money on a 2nd top, but if someone wants the factory top I prefer the look of the slant back from Trektop.

My build is currently in production, I'm listing now in case anyone wants a day 1 swap to keep it brand new.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck and hopefully it works out for you. The trektop is much better IMO to the oem top if you dont mind it not folding all the way back. I replaced the oem top with the trektop after the 1st week.

OP
OP
WhiteTrash

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck and hopefully it works out for you. The trektop is much better IMO to the oem top if you dont mind it not folding all the way back. I replaced the oem top with the trektop after the 1st week.
Thanks, yeah I like the slant back look too.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How’s the trektop handle folded back on the highway. Any issues or concerns?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How’s the trektop handle folded back on the highway. Any issues or concerns?
Its winter here now but the first week or so my wife was driving it around on the highway. She didnt mention anything negative about it like she did regarding the oem top folded back.

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can’t find a trade, I’d be interested in the factory soft top to complement my hard top.
In central CA.

JayceeHoward

Badlands
First Name
JayCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you still have the top? We can trade?

I've been reading that some people are looking specifically for the factory soft top. I didn't want to spend the money on a 2nd top, but if someone wants the factory top I prefer the look of the slant back from Trektop.

My build is currently in production, I'm listing now in case anyone wants a day 1 swap to keep it brand new.

OP
OP
WhiteTrash

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in Vegas
My vehicle comes next week, you really want the factory over the Trektop? I'd be glad to meet you somewhere to hand it off, and then I could just order the Trektop to ship here unless you already have it.

Sponsored

JayceeHoward

Badlands
First Name
JayCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have to get it uninstalled. I’ve only had it on since yesterday lol

OP
OP
WhiteTrash

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh ok, and you prefer the factory solution. Just to confirm, you're running a 4 door right? I'd be up for meeting somewhere and swapping them in a parking lot haha. I'll be in El Mirage, CA, for the weekend of May 15th if you want to drop by and make the swap? Otherwise I could try and plan a meetup another weekend.

JayceeHoward

Badlands
First Name
JayCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I have a 4door. That’s kinda far for me because I don’t have any time off coming up. More than a day at least

OP
OP
WhiteTrash

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok got it, I'd also need to find a 3 day weekend or something but let's keep in touch and see if we can cross paths sometime this summer.

mjsmitty69

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak with 3.0 hoss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be interested in buying the factory soft top. Please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks guys.
Sponsored