Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I am located in Montana and looking to see if anyone wants to trade their SAS 4 door flares for my Base 4 door Flares?

Meet or ship, depending on distance for both options.
Advertisement

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Bronco
Outer Banks
I am located in Montana and looking to see if anyone wants to trade their SAS 4 door flares for my Base 4 door Flares?

Meet or ship, depending on distance for both options.
Do you still have your non Sasquatch fender flares? How much are you wanting them for?

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Do you still have your non Sasquatch fender flares? How much are you wanting them for?
Sorry for the delay, I was working with @BroncoBuckaroo for a trade of his SAS fenders, for my standard. I am going to give him first dibs on the trade. If he chooses to not continue the process, ill trade with you if you like.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Bronco
Base
Clubs

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Bronco
Outer Banks
If you want to trade your SAS fenders for my non-SAS I got the green light from @BroncoBuckaroo to complete the deal. You let me know if you are interested.
Gotcha! So I have an outer banks that I’m not too crazy about the painted fender flares. I know I could order Sasquatch fender flares and have them shipped to you for around $300. Not sure if that’s something you wanted to do or not. No worries either way. I can’t find non Sasquatch fender flares to save my life. I’ve looked on eBay and everywhere else.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Gotcha! So I have an outer banks that I’m not too crazy about the painted fender flares. I know I could order Sasquatch fender flares and have them shipped to you for around $300. Not sure if that’s something you wanted to do or not. No worries either way. I can’t find non Sasquatch fender flares to save my life. I’ve looked on eBay and everywhere else.
Sorry Brother, I was looking for 1 for 1 swap. I have King of the hammers trip coming up in Jan and with the supply chain roulette, I dont want to take that chance of driving too long without flares. I wish you good luck man, sorry.

Advertisement

Ridergraphix
Advertisement