• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Montana WTT: My base 4 door flares for 4 door SAS flares

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am located in Montana and looking to see if anyone wants to trade their SAS 4 door flares for my Base 4 door Flares?

Meet or ship, depending on distance for both options.
Sponsored

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am located in Montana and looking to see if anyone wants to trade their SAS 4 door flares for my Base 4 door Flares?

Meet or ship, depending on distance for both options.
Do you still have your non Sasquatch fender flares? How much are you wanting them for?

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you still have your non Sasquatch fender flares? How much are you wanting them for?
Sorry for the delay, I was working with @BroncoBuckaroo for a trade of his SAS fenders, for my standard. I am going to give him first dibs on the trade. If he chooses to not continue the process, ill trade with you if you like.

Sponsored

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you want to trade your SAS fenders for my non-SAS I got the green light from @BroncoBuckaroo to complete the deal. You let me know if you are interested.
Gotcha! So I have an outer banks that I’m not too crazy about the painted fender flares. I know I could order Sasquatch fender flares and have them shipped to you for around $300. Not sure if that’s something you wanted to do or not. No worries either way. I can’t find non Sasquatch fender flares to save my life. I’ve looked on eBay and everywhere else.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotcha! So I have an outer banks that I’m not too crazy about the painted fender flares. I know I could order Sasquatch fender flares and have them shipped to you for around $300. Not sure if that’s something you wanted to do or not. No worries either way. I can’t find non Sasquatch fender flares to save my life. I’ve looked on eBay and everywhere else.
Sorry Brother, I was looking for 1 for 1 swap. I have King of the hammers trip coming up in Jan and with the supply chain roulette, I dont want to take that chance of driving too long without flares. I wish you good luck man, sorry.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a SAS full set never been out of factory bag if you are still looking for a trade. Ordered and changed my mind about putting them on. Doh
Still have my non-sas flares available. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Shoot me a PM when ready.

Sponsored
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands/squatch, 1978 gen2, 1975 gen1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey
Still have my non-sas flares available. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Shoot me a PM when ready.
I’ve got Sasquatch flares, I’m looking to trade even. Do you still have yours/want to swap?

marcacier

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST 2020
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey

I’ve got Sasquatch flares, I’m looking to trade even. Do you still have yours/want to swap?
Hi
I have an idea
There are lots of swap for fender flares available but you and I could only swap the small filler pieces on the rear bumper and save a ton on shipping.
We could use regular mail.
What do you think?
Thanks
Marc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands/squatch, 1978 gen2, 1975 gen1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi
I have an idea
There are lots of swap for fender flares available but you and I could only swap the small filler pieces on the rear bumper and save a ton on shipping.
We could use regular mail.
What do you think?
Thanks
Marc
Hey, I ordered all four flares and the bumper caps this morning from ford, also, the caps were only $30 each and I could get you the part numbers if needed, the last two letters would be the only difference between yours and mine

marcacier

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST 2020
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Matt
So would you sell your Sasquatch caps?
Thanks
Marc

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I ordered all four flares and the bumper caps this morning from ford, also, the caps were only $30 each and I could get you the part numbers if needed, the last two letters would be the only difference between yours and mine
What was the total for 4 flares plus caps? My dealer quoted me $1,500.
Sponsored