• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all,

My new Badsquatch arrives at the end of this week. I am looking to swap out the grille and/or the silver beauty rings for a new or like-new Wildtrack grille and/or black beauty rings.

I think the darker color will pop better with the Eruption Green exterior.

I live in the greater Boston area. Feel free to DM if you want to discuss.
Sponsored

OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Car is here! Still looking for anyone interested in a swap. FYI: the grille has the camera housing as I have a lux package.

OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bump again. Also willing to buy reasonably priced take-offs if there is a seller in the greater Boston area.

Sponsored
OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am just going to powder coat my trim rings.

Still looking for anyone who is interested in swapping a wildtrack grille (with front camera housing) for my badlands grille (with front camera housing). I'll make a separate post for this too.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am just going to powder coat my trim rings.

Still looking for anyone who is interested in swapping a wildtrack grille (with front camera housing) for my badlands grille (with front camera housing). I'll make a separate post for this too.
Better off just spending the cash and buying from ford and getting them painted or aftermarket. That’s what I had to do.

No one is going to make this trade. My post for a trade sat for months.

OP
OP

thewodg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better off just spending the cash and buying from ford and getting them painted or aftermarket. That’s what I had to do.

No one is going to make this trade. My post for a trade sat for months.
Did you end up going aftermarket? That seems to be the more economical choice vs OEM and then paint. If so, would you mind sharing who you used and whether you are happy with the product?

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would you sell your original BL grill? I might be interested

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you end up going aftermarket? That seems to be the more economical choice vs OEM and then paint. If so, would you mind sharing who you used and whether you are happy with the product?
Yes I went aftermarket. I bought a Xipex grill and used OEM letters on it. It’s indistinguishable from an OEM wildtrak setup now. I plasti dipped my trim rings black in case I ever want to go back to stock. I also added a OEM black horse on the back. Looks good.

My Bronco Raptor is being built this week. Once it’s delivered, I’ll be returning my Badlands back to stock and selling my black Xipex grille and the OEM letters. So if you don’t find one in the next few weeks, you can just buy mine lol.

Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings 52E40A28-3DFE-418A-9A13-93EAB59C7228
Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings 98CA574A-30F9-49C1-AABC-D12D2D0F2DFB
Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings B8B4BB5E-F7CB-4457-98D2-13B05A07E6E0
Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings 22864246-A76A-499F-AA1C-ABE5F6B6D690
Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings F2072681-A9CB-4044-8AAB-971E610D544B
Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings 7C932211-A2C1-4EAF-B9B4-3CF5EC448E0B

Ford Bronco WTT: New Badlands Grille & Silver Sas Beauty Rings for WT Grille & Black Sas Beauty Rings 4BE66B23-D885-49BF-AAD2-CE3962AE855F
Sponsored