Sponsored

Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 50782

**** Update. The dealership has agreed to honor the MSRP.

I patiently waited years for my order. My heritage is a week away and I get this text when I ask about price protection.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scummy. Gotta try to talk to them in person to see what can be worked out

OP
OP

Deleted member 50782

I was in TN when I ordered it. Now in Florida. The salesman Chris made it very clear that Frank Taylor and management want to take advantage of the situation at the cost of customers.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was in TN when I ordered it. Now in Florida. The salesman Chris made it very clear that Frank Taylor and management want to take advantage of the situation at the cost of customers.
Ugh I’m sorry man that is horrible

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"all heritage and raptor orders [were] to be canceled because we are charging $10k over MSRP on them when they get here"

I don't know what this means? Canceled? So your order is canceled once it's delivered? Man, wow. The chutzpah.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 50782

"all heritage and raptor orders [were] to be canceled because we are charging $10k over MSRP on them when they get here"

I don't know what this means? Canceled? So your order is canceled once it's delivered? Man, wow. The chutzpah.
yes it is. Hopefully this notice can help someone else who might be dealing with this dealership. I just called my local dealership and ordered a 2024. If this doesnt work I may just give up and get something else.

OP
OP

Deleted member 50782

You can pick any dealership for delivery if you ordered it online......I did. I had a choice of two FORD dealerships in my area...and chose the one that was user friendly.
I tried in the beginning when I moved and was told by Wyatt Johnson its not possible to switch. The truck is on the rails right now will be delivered next week.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried in the beginning when I moved and was told by Wyatt Johnson its not possible to switch. The truck is on the rails right now will be delivered next week.
Then I would be on the phone with FORD directly.....post something on their site....email them too. They often read the posts on this site. They have asked people to contact them directly.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 50782

Then I would be on the phone with FORD directly.....post something on their site....email them too. They often read the posts on this site. They have asked people to contact them directly.
thanks, I tried looking it up but could find how to call Ford directly unfortunately.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks, I tried looking it up but could find how to call Ford directly unfortunately.
Ford United States

Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm EST

Phone: +1-800-392-3673

For the hearing-or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing 711.

Address: Ford Motor Company, Customer Relationship Center, P.O. Box 6248, Dearborn, MI 48126

Status
Not open for further replies.