Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's possible to purchase a Ford vehicle with the X plan if you own a certain amount of Ford stock. I think it's only 100 shares. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm figuring it might be a good option since I doubt they will be offering rebates initially.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The following was found on BlueOvalForums.com. I'm sure TeoCali or Chrispy can clear up some of this if it is incorrect.
A-Plan (Ford Employees): 4% below MSRP plus $275 administrative fee
Z-Plan (Ford Retirees): Same as A-Plan
D-Plan (Dealer Employees): Same as A/Z Plan plus $100.
X-Plan (Ford Partners, Friends & Neighbors): 0.4% below Invoice plus $275 administrative fee.

For what it's worth, when the JL came out you could find Dealerships offering up to 5% below invoice pricing. It was found on the JLwranglerforums by cross referencing a list of invoice pricing vs MSRP pricing for various items that invoice pricing was roughly 89% of MSRP.

So take MSRP... multiple by 0.89 and then multiple that number by 0.95. It can be quite a deal. I'm curious what Ford dealerships are capable of selling at and what their MSRP vs. Invoice percentage is.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTF Ford. Is it curious that this starts the year AFTER they stopped making the vehicle we are wanting to buy....

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So if basically none of these apply to me am I better off with X-plan?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the chrispy discount is by far the best plan on buying a Bronco. Additionally, I hear it comes with a free AR-15, at least it does if you select the SFA option checkbox.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if qualify for at least 3 of these..... does each one take a cut off? How does that work exactly.

(never bought a new vehicle, just used)

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any guesses on what you think will be the market on the Bronco? MSRP, MSRP +ADD, "Invoice", MSRP-%?

My gut says MSRP+ADD or MSRP at most dealers. I am truly hoping you can hook people up at a reasonable deal.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Bronco is a hit, plan on MSRP + add, think F150 Raptor. If it’s a bust and nobody wants it, then you can negotiate a good deal. Early delivery units will go high regardless.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking, give it a few months and the better deals start happening, especially if they are at MSRP+.

As an example, today, we have a strong economy here in the US, the BRAND NEW , highly desireable TREMOR package Super Duties are being listed on line with 5 to7K discounts easily had. The MSRP+ frenzy literally lasted about 2 weeks.

I don't mean to be an ass, but unless you are busting at the seams with cash, paying MSRP+ for a vehicle is foolish.
Dropping the kind of money a new vehicle requires these days + extra to feed the frenzy(dealers wallet)....on which will probably be the single largest depreciating major item you will ever buy.... pure financial foolishness.
If we were talking about an ultra rare collectors item, then yes....but we are not.
They want to sell 20,000+ of these a year. They're going to have to deal.

Do your research and time the market.....BE PATIENT!!!

On my end, I'm grateful there is a dealer nearby (not the nearest) that has a LONG standing tradition of taking good care of their customers. They will give good deals, great deals at times, but not necessarily the rock bottom pricing the big city dealers have. What those other dealers don't have is the good reputation though.
That is the type of place I'm more comfortable plopping down my hard earned Fedreration credits.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs