Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im gonna go talk to my dealership Thursday, Cleveland Ford if I can talk them into the $1000 below invoice deal like Granger would anybody in the area switch to them for the purchase?
Sponsored

Wedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4/ 2013 Mustang GT/ 2016 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am waiting till the B&P comes out but was planning on using Stephens. Lithia Springs Ford keeps advertising on FB as having $1000 below invoice, but nothing on their website about it and almost $700 in doc fees

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd even do invoice price with no adm if it was a local dealer between Atlanta, Nash, Knox, Charlotte. I've reach out to many with no luck.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im gonna go talk to my dealership Thursday, Cleveland Ford if I can talk them into the $1000 below invoice deal like Granger would anybody in the area switch to them for the purchase?
I believe a lot of people here in the Southeast would be interested in doing just that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll see what I can do. If they wont do invoice or less with no ADM I may cancel my reservation and just use my saved up cash to buy a complete new body for my 1970 Bronco.

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thing that bothers me about Cleveland Ford, and I have done business with them--twice, they love to add things on, like excessive dealer doc fees, etc., I would buy from them if they will be up front and clear about vehicle pricing, but that has not been my experience and please don't buy their extended warranty, ask me how I know!

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thing that bothers me about Cleveland Ford, and I have done business with them--twice, they love to add things on, like excessive dealer doc fees, etc., I would buy from them if they will be up front and clear about vehicle pricing, but that has not been my experience and please don't buy their extended warranty, ask me how I know!
Ive used X plan there so I have no idea about added doc fees.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my F150 from Larry Hill and after having service there for several years they tried to sell me $1000 worth of BS that I did not need in the service dept. I have not been back since. Dayton Ford is offering MSRP with no Dealer fees, but with the X-plan Garbage fire it may force me to move my loaded badlands to Stephens. I'll take an overnight trip to save a few grand. I would really like to buy from the dealer I chose, but Ford is making it harder and Harder for me to pay more just to stay local.

Sponsored

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Cleveland ford is now owned by Sonic Group, they are large dealer group and use classic auto dealer tactics, ADM etc. not a home town dealer anymore, salesman change like the weather.

Marstian

Base
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone talked to Jacky Jones Ford?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in North Alabama. Traveling to Tennessee is no biggie for me. If you guys get a bulk deal in TN count me in.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in North Alabama. Traveling to Tennessee is no biggie for me. If you guys get a bulk deal in TN count me in.
Central Alabama here and would be very willing to do the same. We REALLY need an SE located dealer to step up now that Ford has screwed us.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be in. I was going to switch to Stephens as well but if someone here in East TN does the same I’d stay local
Sponsored