MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mtn View Ford in Chattanooga says not interested in anything below invoice. Considering invoice and $595 dealer doc fee but sphavent given me a final answer. They are friends of mine but I’ve told them I’ll move my reservation to save more than 1k
Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.
Do we have a link for the page yet?

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a reservation at Landers Ford. Communication has been lacking from them, they confirmed their would be no ADM, I haven’t heard from them since. I called Homer Skelton Ford earlier this week to see if they could match any of the offers we’ve seen on here and got hung up on. About 25 min agoI switched to Granger.
I have a July 14 reservation. I used Landers as well and the communication is very lacking. It took a few weeks for them to respond that they would match X-plan pricing. Now that's not an option so I asked them if they would have any deals and they said "MSRP and a $495 process fee". No thanks Landers. I made a second reservation at Granger for the $2k under invoice October special. Now I have 2 reservations.... just deciding what to do now.

I REALLY want the Bronco next year and I'm tempted to move my res to Two Rivers Ford as it seems they have the best TN deal. But I also REALLY want the white top and white interior. I'll probably stick with the 2nd res at Granger and wait a year so I can get my Bronco the way I want (and at a killer price).

Last edited:

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a July 14 reservation. I used Landers as well and the communication is very lacking. It took a few weeks for them to respond that they would match X-plan pricing. Now that's not an option so I asked them if they would have any deals and they said "MSRP and a $495 process fee". No thanks Landers. I made a second reservation at Granger for the $2k under invoice October special. Now I have 2 reservations.... just deciding what to do now.

I REALLY want the Bronco next year and I'm tempted to move my res to Two Rivers Ford as it seems they have the best TN deal. But I also REALLY want the white top and white interior. I'll probably stick with the 2nd res at Granger and wait a year so I can get my Bronco the way I want (and at a killer price).
FOMO is a real thing. I would never want white interior in a Bronco, that would be a terrible mistake if you plan on off-roading. Washout or not, no. The white top and other top will come down the road from Ford. I am not going to pass up on my Bronco because the mod top or white top are not available at launch.

Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talked to Two Rivers about this today. Should see it going up this week. Website team was working on final revisions.
Thanks for the update. I'll make my switch once it's published. Maybe that will spark some communication from Ford of Murfreesboro. But they can sell at MSRP to someone else.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah sent a detailed email last week to my current dealer, no response not shocking, but the leverage is on the reservation holder, we got until end of Jan to get the order in.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update. I'll make my switch once it's published. Maybe that will spark some communication from Ford of Murfreesboro. But they can sell at MSRP to someone else.
Of course - I just messaged Matt at TR about an update. He also said he welcomes your call/email.

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of course - I just messaged Matt at TR about an update. He also said he welcomes your call/email.
What is two rivers deal they offering?

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is two rivers deal they offering?
They are going to offer invoice pricing on the Bronco, invoice pricing on accessories, if any rebate money, it will come back to us, and they will honor x-plan pricing only for the purpose of knocking their doc fees down to $100. Contact Matt Barker at Two Rivers and tell him Brandon sent you over, he will take care of the rest. His email is: [email protected]

Reactions: Lou

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thread has been dead for awhile. Has anyone cancelled in light of recent price changes?
Sponsored