First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thread has been dead for awhile. Has anyone cancelled in light of recent price changes?
[/QUOTE

Still hanging in, its not enough for me to cancel my reservation, plus nothing is final yet.
Sponsored

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've changed from OBX to base. 52k down to 32k. I would wait to see build quality and features added over the next few years, but in the market for a new vehicle anyway.

Figured I could get the cheapest base, habe any issues covered under warranty, and then decide to keep and modify or get rid of and not lose alot of money.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am eagerly anticipating placing my order........ Christmas for the Adults
You didn't have Christmas for yourself?? I bought a new Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing and two new RC cars to go race. Merry Christmas to me.

Sponsored

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Switched to two rivers from Woodstock ga a couple of weeks back, took 5 mins, didnt even require a new $100 down payment, contacted them after the allocation news and Matt stated they have close to 300 reservations but allocation won’t be a problem because they are large volume and will have plenty allocated to there dealership, once again confirmed invoice and x plan Adm fee with a pin

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went ahead and moved my first reservation today to Two Rivers, taking advantage of pricing and capped dealer fees as I have x plan. Its a 170 miles to over there, but I go that way often going to Nashville no biggie to me. I tried to work a deal with my current dealership on x plan price, but of course nope nada wanted MSRP so I said ok and that was the end of that.

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I converted with Matt Barker at Two Rivers Ford yesterday. (hopefully I get one of those cool gifts too!) Matt's great to work with and very knowledgeable. No fuss, straight up invoice pricing and super easy process. Of course, I had my build all ready to go. If you are on the fence for any reason, don't be. They'll treat you right!

(PS - I have no dealer affiliation - I just like to support good people)

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership here in Atlanta tried getting me to come in for the ordering process, the same dealership who ignored me, yet continued to send me emails about "Are you still looking for a new car?". So I'm ignoring them back before I switch to Two Rivers.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like my current local dealer, but they just didnt seem to be enthused as much. Never any forward communication on Bronco then they called me for an appointment to come in which I knew was gonna be a waist but it was the only way to confirm they had a lot less knowledge then most on here. I gave them first crack as a current valued customer, went on deaf ears. I work hard for my money and ability to buy things reasonable. Hats off to dealerships who understand how customer markets shift.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went ahead and moved my first reservation today to Two Rivers, taking advantage of pricing and capped dealer fees as I have x plan. Its a 170 miles to over there, but I go that way often going to Nashville no biggie to me. I tried to work a deal with my current dealership on x plan price, but of course nope nada wanted MSRP so I said ok and that was the end of that.
I did the same thing a few days ago. I was told that I would not be able to get mine until 22 because of their allocation. I'm cool with that since I want 2.7L and paint matched top anyways

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Completed my order today Two Rivers knows what they are doing top notch.