Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They sent mine in today too. Another member and I were talking about doing a get together for all the folks that bought from Two Rivers after we all take delivery.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They sent mine in today too. Another member and I were talking about doing a get together for all the folks that bought from Two Rivers after we all take delivery.
I am over that way enough so I am in have a close friend that lives there

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am over that way enough so I am in have a close friend that lives there
Was thinking maybe at Adventure Off Road Park in South Pittsburg, TN.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did you go for?
Ended up going with the 2.7 Black Diamond. More than enough for me. However, I might get sucked into going up to Badlands....I just know it has a lot that I don't technically "need". I still think that BD is best bang for your buck.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did the same thing a few days ago. I was told that I would not be able to get mine until 22 because of their allocation. I'm cool with that since I want 2.7L and paint matched top anyways
We’re you told 2.7 is late availability? My dealer didn’t.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re you told 2.7 is late availability? My dealer didn’t.
Mine didnt either and said with my reservation number and their allocations I should be a fairly early build.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine didnt either and said with my reservation number and their allocations I should be a fairly early build.
How many is your dealer getting and what number r u if you don’t mind me asking? Mine is getting 27 and I’m #13

my dealer did say along the line we may be contacted and informed the 2.7 is limited and will we settle for a 2.3 so... maybe that will happen to me.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ended up going with the 2.7 Black Diamond. More than enough for me. However, I might get sucked into going up to Badlands....I just know it has a lot that I don't technically "need". I still think that BD is best bang for your buck.
I've almost committed to that very build! I'm still back and forth on a few things. Great choice imo!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many is your dealer getting and what number r u if you don’t mind me asking? Mine is getting 27 and I’m #13

my dealer did say along the line we may be contacted and informed the 2.7 is limited and will we settle for a 2.3 so... maybe that will happen to me.
Dealer is getting 82 and I'm upper 30s low 40s with a very early morning 7/14 reservation.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer is getting 82 and I'm upper 30s low 40s with a very early morning 7/14 reservation.
Same here, 3:30am 7/14.
Im dying to know if there will be car carriers pulling in with half a dozen Broncos at a time, or if they will trickle in with various fords.

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked around at local dealers (I live about 40 minutes south of Atlanta) and either got no communication or not willing to commit to the same deal as Granger in writing. At this point, Granger has earned my business with their customer service. It would be much more convenient for me to stay local but I believe it sticking with people who do you right! Looks like I’ll have a top down 13 hour road trip in it!
I’m interested to hear if you make better headway with local dealers than I could! I was sort of shocked at how little they cared about earning customers!

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I asked around at local dealers (I live about 40 minutes south of Atlanta) and either got no communication or not willing to commit to the same deal as Granger in writing. At this point, Granger has earned my business with their customer service. It would be much more convenient for me to stay local but I believe it sticking with people who do you right! Looks like I’ll have a top down 13 hour road trip in it!
I’m interested to hear if you make better headway with local dealers than I could! I was sort of shocked at how little they cared about earning customers!
Two Rivers will do invoice pricing, and I agree with you completely! Local Knoxville dealers will not deal. So, I will not deal with them!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is 7:54 am that I just put in
Sponsored