Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, 3:30am 7/14.
Im dying to know if there will be car carriers pulling in with half a dozen Broncos at a time, or if they will trickle in with various fords.
There will br trucks full of Broncos but they are spreading them around to dealers.. So I wouldnt expect 12 all going to one dealer.

Also Ford of Murfreesboro has treated me very well.. I noticed alot of talk about the Nashville dealer offering discounts.. but Im fun with paying retail and knowing my local dealership is a 5 min drive away
Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed My order at Two Rivers Saturday. They have been Super helpful and great to work with so far. Everything as promised, no issues.

4dr Badlands, 2.7 Auto, LUX, MIC, Cyber Orange.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford question for anyone on this thread. I moved my reservation over to them about 6 weeks ago. After I moved, I asked how many allocations they are getting and where my July 14 res stood in line. The answer was I was "just outside" of their allocations but if some of the people in front of me dont order I might have a chance. But he gave no numbers. Did anyone get an actual number from them?

They have converted my res to an "Order 99" to hold my place. But I still have until the 19th to place an actual order. I just wish I knew how close I am to making their allocations so I could place an order. I also have a Granger October Special res too. If I'm definitely getting a MY22 then I'm going Granger BUT if I make Two Rivers allocations for this year I'm going with them.

Sooo confusing. At what point am I financially on the line for the Bronco in this process? Anyone?

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford question for anyone on this thread. I moved my reservation over to them about 6 weeks ago. After I moved, I asked how many allocations they are getting and where my July 14 res stood in line. The answer was I was "just outside" of their allocations but if some of the people in front of me dont order I might have a chance. But he gave no numbers. Did anyone get an actual number from them?

They have converted my res to an "Order 99" to hold my place. But I still have until the 19th to place an actual order. I just wish I knew how close I am to making their allocations so I could place an order. I also have a Granger October Special res too. If I'm definitely getting a MY22 then I'm going Granger BUT if I make Two Rivers allocations for this year I'm going with them.

Sooo confusing. At what point am I financially on the line for the Bronco in this process? Anyone?
I spoke to Matt. Email him and he will clarify.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to Matt. Email him and he will clarify.
So did he tell you how many Broncos they are allocated? What's the number? I emailed him again.

Sponsored

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct sir. Matt at Two Rivers emailed me back and said I was #110 in line and they were getting 82 allocations.

It royally sucks to have a day 2 (July 14) reservation and NOT get a Bronco this year. Total BS Ford.......

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are correct sir. Matt at Two Rivers emailed me back and said I was #110 in line and they were getting 82 allocations.

It royally sucks to have a day 2 (July 14) reservation and NOT get a Bronco this year. Total BS Ford.......
Mine's a very early morning July 14th and I'm supposedly in the 40s out of the 82.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup right behind you
Hopefully as an early reservation Badlands 2dr standard interior with a 2.7 I'll actually have a decent delivery date.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hopefully as an early reservation Badlands 2dr standard interior with a 2.7 I'll actually have a decent delivery date.
I gave up on worrying as stuff changes daily, I checked all the current delay boxes LOL. 4dr BL 2.7. I would be ecstatic if I got it by Oct 1, but if it runs past that doesn't bother me.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave up on worrying as stuff changes daily, I checked all the current delay boxes LOL. 4dr BL 2.7. I would be ecstatic if I got it by Oct 1, but if it runs past that doesn't bother me.
Everybody else around me is worried about it more than I am. I get asked 10 times a week when Im gonna get it. I just say it gets here when it gets here.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is where dog-piling reservations to Granger and Two-Rivers (and similar) may backfire for folks wanting a 2021. At some point Ford is going to cap the allocations to a dealership.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just switched to Stephens and completed my order today. I'm #8 in their line so I'm golden.
Sponsored