Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Waiting a couple more days think pricing info is still getting to dealers, but will reach out next week and get it nailed down. Invoice or less saves me a boat load.
Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting a couple more days think pricing info is still getting to dealers, but will reach out next week and get it nailed down. Invoice or less saves me a boat load.
I intend on doing the same I’m going to see what Dayton says, give it a week or two for this thread to nail down the best local offers and go from there.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gaining Traction in getting dealers to come to the table, need to get as many locals with reservations to this thread.

morpheus

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Giant Anthem X 29er
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gaining Traction in getting dealers to come to the table, need to get as many locals with reservations to this thread.

new to the forum. been lurking since I was considering reserving. if posting here helps get the locals some cuts without having to travel across the country, then here ya go.

To the dealers watching this, taking care of those who want to stay local should be considered and prioritized. The appreciation and word of mouth could benefit all in the long run.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw this thread. I'm going to check on Wade Ford, Smyrna, GA on Monday. They've sent a few e-mails and kept in touch, time to check on their pricing now that X-plan is not in the picture.

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the way I read it is that Two Rivers is “selling at invoice” and Stephens is “$1000 below invoice“ so Stephens would be $1000 less (so advantage is at Stephens not, Two Rivers)
Perfect, thank you for the clarification.

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just keeping this thread alive. I sent texts to Hunt Ford (Franklin, KY) and Bates Ford (Lebanon, TN) today.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw this thread. I'm going to check on Wade Ford, Smyrna, GA on Monday. They've sent a few e-mails and kept in touch, time to check on their pricing now that X-plan is not in the picture.
The only certainty that I have is that I am changing my reservation from Wade Ford. TNcoupe, thank you for your efforts.
Chatted with Wade Ford (Smyrna, Georgia; western Atlanta suburb) this morning. They weren't interested in my business.

Salesman had not looked at the Bronco B&P, didn't appear to know it was released. I asked what they could do since X-Plan wasn't an option, Ford isn't honoring it for the Bronco. His first reaction, because he thought I was shopping in general and not specifically for a Bronco (despite what I initially said), was, "Oh, we usually do better than X-Plan." I said that have a Bronco reservation, and I'm asking *specifically* about the Bronco. So he checked with his manager. Came back quickly and said he was told "no discounts," very matter-of-factly. Normally I'd push a little bit, but the response was crystal clear. I sent an e-mail to the Business Development Manager, just to be polite, so she'll know why I move my reservation. Left the door open for her/them to surprise me.

Interesting side story: They had just gotten a Bronco Sport (Badlands trim) in, and they were doing some training for the sales staff. I took a look and listened in. No surprise, we know WAY more than the dealers do. They were going over things like: This model only comes in a four-door. Basic stuff.

Salesman asked me what I thought of it, "give me your honest opinion," he said. I said that it looks like nothing has changed in 20 years. It's virtually the same car as the 2001 Ford Escape. It looks generally the same to me, and it's functionally very similar. As we know, it basically *is* an Escape. The new Bronco Sport is, to me, how Ford should have continued to develop the Escape over the years, rather than the bland crossover it has become.

I'm not saying anything bad about the Bronco Sport, by the way. The 2001 Escape was a perfect vehicle for my ex-wife and I at the time. The Escape had 4-doors and decent height, perfect for loading very young kids in child seats. And it had AWD and good ground clearance for driving in the snow of Minnesota and Upper Michigan--it was a fabulous winter vehicle.

-Tom

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wade Ford has been horrible. Zero communication, even when I've reached out with links to the forum, stephens and Granger deals, and just asking for any definitive statement about pricing, I've gotten nothing.

Someone posted earlier about a dealer near Nashville that says they will do invoice which is good enough for me.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you speak with them please ask about dealer fees and any other additional charges they may try to include.
Thanks
Dayton told me they are MSRP - no ADM. So I am in if we can get it down to INVOICE. I am currently with Dayton.

Sponsored

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I looked at Stephens and it’s a 6 hr drive. I will easily drive 6hrs to save 3K
$150 flight from Knoxville or Chattanooga and Stevens will pick you up at the airport.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well the point of contact at Dayton is off today of course.
Following.

The Bronco Lead Salesman there is aware of our group looking for a group deal.

Last edited:

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in Columbia and talked to the dealership here on Friday and the sale man said "as of right now, msrp and no ADM, and maybe a $1000 off msrp" but ordering does not start till December so things could change.

I asked what could change, he said the $1000 OFF. but the other 2 is staying that way.

Ford of Columbia
MSRP- NO ADM- at this time

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following.
TNcoupe was going to go by Dayton Ford this week to see what they would do. My reservation is there as well. if they stick with msrp I will probably move my reservation to Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville. Invoice and $100 dealer fee for x-plan folks

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just keeping this thread alive. I sent texts to Hunt Ford (Franklin, KY) and Bates Ford (Lebanon, TN) today.
I spoke with Brandon Jodrey at Two Rivers Ford (Mt Juliet, TN) and he confirmed they will sell at invoice prices + $495 Dealer Fee. Brandon can be reached at 615-889-9215.

Hunt Ford and Bates Ford have not responded to me yet.
Sponsored