Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we should wait for further clarification from Ford on this. Supposedly the info that's coming out in connection with B&P is going to include a general timeframe in which our orders will be delivered, based on our timestamp. I have a feeling that if you reserved within the first couple of days that you will get your Bronco in the first wave or whatever, it just may be that it gets to your dealership on the bad end of the allocation formulas get a delivery a few weeks later than the big ones. I can't really believe, for people who reserved in the first couple of days, that some weird dealer allocation rules would push us back so far that we wouldn't get a car until 2022 or something like that.
I am glad to hear that. Looking forward to Friday to hopefully learn more. Also, I cannot disagree with you about those that reserved the first couple of days. I think they are set no matter where they decide to order from. I think those us that reserved several days later (for me a week in) are likely around the cutoff for Wave 1 vs 2. Hopefully this is cleared up soon.
Sponsored

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be in if a deal similar to Stephen's can be worked out. I'll be home Thursday and I'll talk to the dealer I have my reservation with next week.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would be excellent if ford came out with an estimated timeline when they drop the build and price. I know that would put a lot of this site at ease.

I am definitely interested in seeing if there are any local dealers that are willing to play ball. They don't have to 100% match Stephens but if they get close I might switch. I am currently reserved at Stephens but am growing concerned about allocation issues since they are going to have so many reservations.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be excellent if ford came out with an estimated timeline when they drop the build and price. I know that would put a lot of this site at ease.

I am definitely interested in seeing if there are any local dealers that are willing to play ball. They don't have to 100% match Stephens but if they get close I might switch. I am currently reserved at Stephens but am growing concerned about allocation issues since they are going to have so many reservations.
Agree 100%. I don't need the best deal. Just a fair one that honors my "somewhat" early reservation. I am definitely willing to pay a little more for the option to acquire early.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys Ive thought about it most of the day and I think the minimum to shoot for is

Invoice price
$300 doc fees
No ADM of course
No added BS like extended warranty, paint protection, interior protection, etc. (Unless you want it)
I mean basically its a convenience for us to have a closer location and a bonus for them to up their volume numbers. This sounds like a fair deal for both parties I think. Let me know if there's anything else I need going in. I dont want to get too far out on a limb and they just tell me to pound sand and leave.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys Ive thought about it most of the day and I think the minimum to shoot for is

Invoice price
$300 doc fees
No ADM of course
No added BS like extended warranty, paint protection, interior protection, etc. (Unless you want it)
I mean basically its a convenience for us to have a closer location and a bonus for them to up their volume numbers. This sounds like a fair deal for both parties I think. Let me know if there's anything else I need going in. I dont want to get too far out on a limb and they just tell me to pound sand and leave.
So you are basically just asking them to give us a deal similar to X-plan...I mean, I'd settle for that, but that's certainly not what I'd go in with. I mean who cares if they tell you to pound sand? It's not like they aren't used to negotiating.

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in Memphis. I would make the drive for a fair deal.

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree 100%. I don't need the best deal. Just a fair one that honors my "somewhat" early reservation. I am definitely willing to pay a little more for the option to acquire early.
Yeh I dont need the absolute best deal but I also refuse to pay MSRP lol. I am in Greenville SC and would gladly drive to someplace in northern GA or eastern TN for a fair deal at a place that is not over booked.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you are basically just asking them to give us a deal similar to X-plan...I mean, I'd settle for that, but that's certainly not what I'd go in with. I mean who cares if they tell you to pound sand? It's not like they aren't used to negotiating.
Thats why I said MINIMUM to shoot for.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m in the Nashville Area and two rivers Ford told me they are STILL accepting X-Plan ??‍♂
Good to know. I'm in Nashville also. How confident are you that they know xplan isn't being offered by Ford?

Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get a bulk deal, I would switch my reservation.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would be interested in a North GA deal and consider switching. Gotta say all this allocation talk makes me nervous about moving around. Seems Ford keeps switching the rules! Have a Day one reservation in Marietta currently.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you speak with them please ask about dealer fees and any other additional charges they may try to include.
Thanks
As of right now my guy at the dealership said it would be MSRP plus tax tag and title. They are not charging the $599 dealer fee for Bronco orders

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we have enough reservations at various dealer in the area that we could all reach out to our respective dealers and someone will be able to strike up a deal similar to Stephens and Granger.
Sponsored