Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look Up Stephens Auto Center Danville WV. You would have to log in to your Ford account with your reservation and call them to have them switch it to Stephens. Once it’s switched you would then have to call the dealer and pay the $100 reservation fee. You should get the original refunded from the dealer. You can look up their Bronco Deal online
Thanks for the information. More importantly though, will it effect my Bronco reservation placement?

Just tried calling my local Greenville, SC about if they would offer below invoice and the first one told me to take a hike since there is no incentive for them to do that. LOL.
Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the information. More importantly though, will it effect my Bronco reservation placement?

Just tried calling my local Greenville, SC about if they would offer below invoice and the first one told me to take a hike since there is no incentive for them to do that. LOL.
I honestly don’t know I think it really depends on Ford and what models they make first, options, etc

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Businesses can do what they want, I just don't get it.

As someone who runs a business, if you come to me having done 95% of the work, I just need to fill out paperwork and then clean and inspect a product - figure 3 hours of work - I'll take the sale as long as it is over my overhead cost. It's money I didn't have to work for. Am I missing something?
You're right of course, but they're banking on customers buying the bronco no matter the price, which is a false assumption. Especially true of bronco forum purchasers because we are actively looking for deals. That's why ill be purchasing elsewhere because I'm willing to do the work and research. But they are banking on a lazy clientele, which is really miscalculated on this particular vehicle. Think about this: NONE of us is treating this purchase similar to any of our prior purchases, and yet ironically they're lazily assuming they can sell us a car by doing it just like they've done before. Wrong.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're right of course, but they're banking on customers buying the bronco no matter the price, which is a false assumption. Especially true of bronco forum purchasers because we are actively looking for deals. That's why ill be purchasing elsewhere because I'm willing to do the work and research. But they are banking on a lazy clientele, which is really miscalculated on this particular vehicle. Think about this: NONE of us is treating this purchase similar to any of our prior purchases, and yet ironically they're lazily assuming they can sell us a car by doing it just like they've done before. Wrong.
You hit the nail on the head with the "bronco forum purchasers" comment: 190,000 reservations, and perhaps 10-12k users on this forum. Assuming even as low as a 50% conversion rate on the reservations, and we're still only talking about 10% of the purchasers. There simply aren't enough of us to compel dealers to lower prices to force them to be competitive. We also really have no leverage over them, as they don't actually lose anything if we don't make a purchase with them: sure it might hurt their allocation down the road a little, but it's not like they'd have to find another buyer for a car sitting on their lot taking up space. So I can't really get mad when they stick to MSRP, but I do find it infuriating when they use their leverage on Ford to tilt the scales EVEN MORE in their favor like they've done with the allocation formula and getting rid of the x-plan. That's abusive.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just talked with Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville and they are going to offer Invoice price and they will acknowledge X-plan pricing to cut dealer/doc fees to $100 with verified pin at pickup. They will also give all rebate money to customer that is available through Ford and they will offer accessories at invoice. Reach out to Matt Barker at Two Rivers Ford.

I have been very impressed with the dealership thus far and they are sending a small gift once you switch your reservation to them. Message me if you have any additional questions.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emailed Cleveland Ford a week ago and havent gotten a response from them so I will be changing my reservation soon.

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a
Just talked with Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville and they are going to offer Invoice price and they will acknowledge X-plan pricing to cut dealer/doc fees to $100 with verified pin at pickup. They will also give all rebate money to customer that is available through Ford and they will offer 25% off retail accessory price. Reach out to Matt Barker at Two Rivers Ford.

I have been very impressed with the dealership thus far and they are sending a small gift once you switch your reservation to them. Message me if you have any additional questions.
Awesome. You got a bit more info from Matt than I was able to get from Brandon. It would be nice if they put up a web page like Stephen's so we could get all the info in one place instead bits and pieces from multiple sales reps.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome. You got a bit more info from Matt than I was able to get from Brandon. It would be nice if they put up a web page like Stephen's so we could get all the info in one place instead bits and pieces from multiple sales reps.
I’ll talk to Matt about it!

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talked to Matt just now. He’s working on getting this set-up and it will go live on their website and page. Probably by early next week. Let me know if any of you have additional ideas!

Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was this the final call, did anyone have luck in the south east? I had some hope that we would see something out of an Atlanta suburb, but it sounds like Nashville or Charleston(ish), WV are the only two real options.
I think so far Two Rivers are the easiest to work with and very transparent on what they offer. Not to throw a turd in the punch bowl, but selling $1000 under invoice has me wondering where they make any money. That cuts out the majority of the dealer holdback included in invoice pricing. Maybe they make it up on trades or financing? I just want the process to be straightforward with no surprises.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If two rivers puts up a page next week I will make a decision either knox matches it or I'm gone.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was this the final call, did anyone have luck in the south east? I had some hope that we would see something out of an Atlanta suburb, but it sounds like Nashville or Charleston(ish), WV are the only two real options.
Yup, Two Rivers by Nashville is competitive and they won by business, even without not offering $1000 below Invoice like Stephens in West Va. No luck anywhere else SE.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which dealers told you no? I am going to finish up my local search next week and am already passing on Fariway Ford, George Coleman and Benson Ford.
Yup, tried all of those and they basically laughed and were dumb-founded. Hell, I even tried some dealerships back in Texas where I am from..nothing. But here in the Upstate - Fairway, Benson, Coleman, D&D all said no. I checked with Lake Keowee and have not received a response. Didn't check anywhere else.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think so far Two Rivers are the easiest to work with and very transparent on what they offer. Not to throw a turd in the punch bowl, but selling $1000 under invoice has me wondering where they make any money. That cuts out the majority of the dealer holdback included in invoice pricing. Maybe they make it up on trades or financing? I just want the process to be straightforward with no surprises.
Yup, from what I have gathered, the dealerships have incentives for volume sales. Not sure if quarterly or yearly but I think when they sell X units (ALOT) they come out on top. I don't understand the logistics of how the dealerships make these decisions but I can tell you that about 95% will not be able to compete with what is on the table already. I think Two Rivers sweetened the pot today and I've been comfortable and confident talking with Matt. When I place my order in December and when I pick up the vehicle next year, there will be no surprises or curveballs. I trust their words.
Sponsored