First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, from what I have gathered, the dealerships have incentives for volume sales. Not sure if quarterly or yearly but I think when they sell X units (ALOT) they come out on top. I don't understand the logistics of how the dealerships make these decisions but I can tell you that about 95% will not be able to compete with what is on the table already. I think Two Rivers sweetened the pot today and I've been comfortable and confident talking with Matt. When I place my order in December and when I pick up the vehicle next year, there will be no surprises or curveballs. I trust their words.
I have got to get mine moved there as well. I have talked with Matthew thru text for the last couple days, I’m out of town for work until Sunday and will make my move when I get back home. I hope it’s easy. I have been impressed with them so far
Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have got to get mine moved there as well. I have talked with Matthew thru text for the last couple days, I’m out of town for work until Sunday and will make my move when I get back home. I hope it’s easy. I have been impressed with them so far
Super easy - just call Ford Customer Service. They’ll handle everything for you. Then Matt will confirm. Good move!

TKD27

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just talked with Two Rivers Ford outside of Nashville and they are going to offer Invoice price and they will acknowledge X-plan pricing to cut dealer/doc fees to $100 with verified pin at pickup. They will also give all rebate money to customer that is available through Ford and they will offer 25% off retail accessory price. Reach out to Matt Barker at Two Rivers Ford.

I have been very impressed with the dealership thus far and they are sending a small gift once you switch your reservation to them. Message me if you have any additional questions.

TKD27

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have email or contact info for Matt at Two Rivers? I currently have Rsv at Ford of Franklin but haven't heard boo from them.

Sponsored

nname05

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in Memphis. I would make the drive for a fair deal.
Hav
I’m in Memphis. I would make the drive for a fair deal.
I'm in Memphis too. Do you have a reservation anywhere yet? I have a reservation at Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch.

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hav

I'm in Memphis too. Do you have a reservation anywhere yet? I have a reservation at Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch.
I had a reservation at Landers Ford. Communication has been lacking from them, they confirmed their would be no ADM, I haven’t heard from them since. I called Homer Skelton Ford earlier this week to see if they could match any of the offers we’ve seen on here and got hung up on. About 25 min agoI switched to Granger. My drive back home will take me to see the Gateway Arch and I guess the future birth place if Captain Kirk.
Ford Bronco X plan bye bye TN & N GA people 54019A97-96B3-436A-A877-31AA49551801

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation to Two Rivers Ford. Just call Ford Customer Service and they'll handle it all for you.

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just changed my reservation to Two Rivers Ford. Just call Ford Customer Service and they'll handle it all for you.
Glad to hear it was smooth for you too. Thankful they are taking care of us.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep and he said all accessories will be available to order but may be late availability and will be at invoice price.
Sponsored