Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Picking winners with the X-Plans and those less fortunate..." sounds like corporate speak to eliminate the program all together.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was actually surprised he responded to my tweet. I do appreciate that he actually seemed to want to hear my frustrations. I know a lot of guys are bashing me for bitching about it, but I’ve also heard from a lot who feel similarly to how I do, so I’m glad I said something. Feel free to go post responses on that convo to express your frustrations if you have them.
I'm surprised too. He was ignoring X-plan tweets before that

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@mikeandmiki
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are not actually participating in X-Plan. They are merely pricing your Bronco at what the X-Plan would be. They require a PIN to prove you could have gotten that pricing, but I'm almost positive they will not be forwarding those PINs to FOMOCO. They can price their Broncos wherever they want, ala Granger, Stephens, and an unnamed Texas dealer.
As well as Kearny Mesa and Mullinax IIRC. Not sure about Leonardtown.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is how my dealer replied when I asked him about X-plan

My email to him

Now that Ford is saying Bronco is not eligible for X-plan, is MSRP the best you can do for pricing? There are dealers out there still offering X-plan pricing if you provide a PIN and others offering below invoice with no ADM or dealer add-ons and limiting document fees, etc

His response

Yes, you are correct that Ford announced that they will not honor
XPlan pricing. That being said I did let you what our pricing is
going to be if XPlan pricing was or wasn't available. I understand if
you want to move your reservation but from what dealer council
meetings I have been in these dealers could face repercussions for
saying they would honor plan pricing that is not available on the
Bronco such as lost allocations. Thank you.

d-2194-c13d-2f21-f8000d018900&sig=AA8jKTk68gAse.qD.jpg
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Thanks for considering us and I look forward to working with you,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608

This is an offer for a Dealer Network. Check to see if there is one near you.

Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good morning Scott,
My name is Blake Rowell with the Sales Department here at Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Alabama. Ford has announced that they will not have X-plan pricing on the new 2021 Bronco.
Here at Mullinax Ford we will be honoring X-plan pricing if a PIN number can be provided at the point of purchase. You may not be able to generate a PIN on the Bronco; if this is the case, a PIN generated for any vehicle will be accepted. Further documentation may be required to prove eligibility (such as a work ID, paystub, membership card, etc.).
At Mullinax Ford we never charge dealer fees. All you pay is the sale price and tax. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at (251) 509-2799. I will do my best to keep you in the loop as more information becomes available to me.
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608

Yeah, they have some in FL and AL not sure where else. I know the entire Mullinax network is offering the same deal. There is a thread on the Mullinax pricing and someone that works at one on FL posted it. They may have more info on locations. I believe his name is Noah

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm deleting a few options to get me where I would have been with X plan.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too many options out there. This will be my 41st vehicle that I have owned and and several have been Fords. I hope Ford just offers it up on this normal production model. I wish they would open it up to the Raptor too!
41st vehicle!!???
Are you a car dealer?
Or are you 500 years old?
I’m 40 and have owned 2 vehicles. Have been married for 10 years and my wife has owned 2 since then.
How do you get to 41?

just curious really. Seems like several cars per year.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
41st vehicle!!???
Are you a car dealer?
Or are you 500 years old?
I’m 40 and have owned 2 vehicles. Have been married for 10 years and my wife has owned 2 since then.
How do you get to 41?

just curious really. Seems like several cars per year.
I lived in many countries and had to by transportation. When I was younger I used purchase cars and flip them. I guess I have a motorhead sickness. I am not that old, I still have kids in middle school. LOL

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jim Farley must know that Ford f**cked up to now be making himself available on twitter.
Ford Bronco X-plan. Jim Farley is listening, at least IMG_0270.PNG

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Part of me understands why Ford denied the x-plan, but if it's solely about the numbers.... why even have an x-plan system to begin with? It costs money to maintain the system and website. How many Fusion sales were really 'stolen' from Malibu because x-plan dropped the price?

We're the ones who put down a deposit saying we have an earnest interest in purchasing a $30-60,000 car, sight-unseen, and are the ones drumming up the excitement. When Joe down the street sees a news article saying "Highly Anticipated Bronco Exceeds 150,000 Reservations", it's our reservations that helped created that headline, generating even more interest and getting more people to say "hey I should check that thing out".

And then we're told "you can't use that benefit the way it's intended".

---

My dealer won't charge above MSRP but likely won't discount MSRP either. Going to see if they can at least cut me a good deal on replacing the stock OBX tires before I start looking at moving my reservation.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning Scott,
Blake Rowell
7311 Airport Blvd
Mobile, AL 36608

But what about the dealer council meetings, repercussions, and lost allocations? Aren't they worried? LOL

I'm in on the Texas deal so I'm good but thanks

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m sure he’ll get top people right on it.