Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody shut this thread down. No X-plan on Bronco. Way too much misinformation on Bronco 6g. For anyone claiming their dealer is honoring x-plan, as already stated by another member, that just means they are discounting your Bronco. They will not be reimbursed by Ford through the x-plan program.
This
Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I’m guessing you don’t get the price protection rebate if you go the XPlan route so it would not be a lot.
It can be a lot. I have been talking to the GM at a new (to me) local dealer. He confirms Ford is not including Bronco in X-Plan, but his dealership will honor the price, which he stated was MSRP minus 6%, which is $4000 for my build. The spread from MSRP to invoice is about $2000. I would certainly rather have X-Plan discount than the Badlands price protection.

Original local dealer converted the 2021 order without my permission and won’t give me the time of day. Put an order transfer request in to Ford on Thursday, they are quoting me 7-10 days to complete it. Once done, agreed with the GM to put this into a signed sales agreement. Will keep you all posted.

Granger is still the best deal and the best people, but there are others out there who will also work with you. Still holding my 2nd October res at Granger, but don’t expect to ever see it sadly.

Deleted member 21681

Somebody shut this thread down. No X-plan on Bronco. Way too much misinformation on Bronco 6g. For anyone claiming their dealer is honoring x-plan, as already stated by another member, that just means they are discounting your Bronco. They will not be reimbursed by Ford through the x-plan program.
Oh good lord. What’s the problem?Clearly some dealers are offering the deal. Whether it’s a discount from ford corporate or the the dealership itself... Who cares? If the dealer wants to offer it on their own and take it on the chin, fine. That’s their business. Again, who cares? A discount is a discount. If you’re still in the order-placing part of your process, it could pay to call your dealer and ask. If they say yes, great! If not, ok! You’re in the same spot you were in before.
All of the militating in this thread is starting to come off as sort of a “sour grapes” thing and it’s not a good look.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why not? My dealer is honoring x plan for me. maybe time to “ get my manager”
I wouldn't argue if you're getting it. We're just not being reimbursed by Ford for it.

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn't argue if you're getting it. We're just not being reimbursed by Ford for it.
Fair enough. And this isn’t a thread of pricing just wanted to share that the ford partner website is offering x plan for bronco 22. I didn’t mean to take that stance with you. My bad.

Sponsored

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh good lord. What’s the problem?Clearly some dealers are offering the deal. Whether it’s a discount from ford corporate or the the dealership itself... Who cares? If the dealer wants to offer it on their own and take it on the chin, fine. That’s their business. Again, who cares? A discount is a discount. If you’re still in the order-placing part of your process, it could pay to call your dealer and ask. If they say yes, great! If not, ok! You’re in the same spot you were in before.
All of the militating in this thread is starting to come off as sort of a “sour grapes” thing and it’s not a good look.
The point of my comment was to answer the question in the title of this thread. The answer is no. X-Plan is not available for the my22 Bronco. It had already been answered before I made my comment. Which is why this thread should end. A dealer offering a discount similar to the price of what x-plan may have been is not the same thing. They are not giving you x-plan. They are giving you a discount. If you would like to start another thread on how to negotiate the sale price of your bronco, by all means, feel free. No sour grapes here.

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The point of my comment was to answer the question in the title of this thread. The answer is no. X-Plan is not available for the my22 Bronco. It had already been answered before I made my comment. Which is why this thread should end. A dealer offering a discount similar to the price of what x-plan may have been is not the same thing. They are not giving you x-plan. They are giving you a discount. If you would like to start another thread on how to negotiate the sale price of your bronco, by all means, feel free. No sour grapes here.
Clearly though the website indicates that it is available for 2022

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fair enough. And this isn’t a thread of pricing just wanted to share that the ford partner website is offering x plan for bronco 22. I didn’t mean to take that stance with you. My bad.
No worries 👍

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clearly though the website indicates that it is available for 2022
Generating a pin is not vehicle specific. I will say the partner website should be revised to avoid confusion in the future. There is nothing more clear though than what is stated on ford.com. Which also happened to be linked in this thread.

926D9778-D8BD-469F-A452-A9E5643ECC57.jpeg

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Generating a pin is not vehicle specific. I will say the partner website should be revised to avoid confusion in the future. There is nothing more clear though than what is stated on ford.com. Which also happened to be linked in this thread.

Thank you for answering the Q
again 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

How is it the most clear if its on ford partner site. What’s the difference? Maybe ford just hasn’t updated the site? Why are you so aggressive and confrontational anyway. It’s just information.

Bradava1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is it the most clear if its on ford partner site. What’s the difference? Maybe ford just hasn’t updated the site? Why are you so aggressive and confrontational anyway. It’s just information.
If you’re reading my comments as aggressive and confrontational, that’s unfortunate. That’s not how they were intended. My only intentions were to give a clear answer to the original question so that the discussion could come to an end. I happen to know for a fact, Ford is not offering x-plan for the Bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People need to realize there is a huge significant difference between a dealer stating they will honor "x plan" and a dealer stating they will give you "x plan pricing"

If a dealer is telling you the first option, they are setting you up and playing games. They're going to take your order making you think you're going to get it for close to invoice, And then when Ford fixes their web shit, The deal is going to come back and say, sorry it's not our fault but we have to charge you MSRP (or more). Because the X plan locks dealers in to a non-negotiable price.

On the flip side, if a dealer says they will honor the pricing, then it has nothing to do with Ford, nor does it have anything to do with what Ford changes. Your dealer has basically committed to selling you something at or around invoice.

A dealer that tells you they'll do X plan pricing is worth looking into. A dealer that tells you they'll do X plan if Ford offers it, is a dealer to run away from.

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People need to realize there is a huge significant difference between a dealer stating they will honor "x plan" and a dealer stating they will give you "x plan pricing"

If a dealer is telling you the first option, they are setting you up and playing games. They're going to take your order making you think you're going to get it for close to invoice, And then when Ford fixes their web shit, The deal is going to come back and say, sorry it's not our fault but we have to charge you MSRP (or more). Because the X plan locks dealers in to a non-negotiable price.

On the flip side, if a dealer says they will honor the pricing, then it has nothing to do with Ford, nor does it have anything to do with what Ford changes. Your dealer has basically committed to selling you something at or around invoice.

A dealer that tells you they'll do X plan pricing is worth looking into. A dealer that tells you they'll do X plan if Ford offers it, is a dealer to run away from.
This is completely understood.
My OP Is that it’s now on the ford partner website. So again not disputing anything anyone is saying other than it is literally on the site.
So talk to ford partner website if you want to question the availability of x plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.