First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who has finalized the purchase of a '22, have you been able to get X Plan pricing? I ask because this is now on the tracker.
Ford Bronco X Plan pricing for 2022 Bronco? 9796gjhviufd
Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone who has finalized the purchase of a '22, have you been able to get X Plan pricing? I ask because this is now on the tracker.
Ford Bronco X Plan pricing for 2022 Bronco? 9796gjhviufd
In 2020 when Ford announced the Bronco, I ordered a 4DR First Edition. Ford dealers also said that I should just buy Ford Shares as a 'X Plan Shareholder Discount' by having 100 shares for 1 year. I bought 110 shares at $6.88 a share.

Ford announced X-Plan will not be accepted on the Bronco nor any 'hot vehicles' like the Raptor, Shelby Mustang, etc. Anyways Ford is now $25 a share so that worked out...

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford mothership loves to wring their hands, sympathize with the customer that calls and then do absolutely nothing while saying that ADM is a dealership issue and beyond their control.

If they really cared about the end customer, Ford would allow x plan at those dealerships that choose to participate. It then would be a very easy dealership vetting process for the end customer.

Ford is completely complicit in allowing dealerships to act poorly. They made a business decision that it was easier to deal with some customer collateral damage and fallout rather than cut off the lucrative teat of dealerships being able to scam the end customer by not putting in pricing guard rails such as x plan.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Ford mothership loves to wring their hands, sympathize with the customer that calls and then do absolutely nothing while saying that ADM is a dealership issue and beyond their control.

If they really cared about the end customer, Ford would allow x plan at those dealerships that choose to participate. It then would be a very easy dealership vetting process for the end customer.

Ford is completely complicit in allowing dealerships to act poorly. They made a business decision that it was easier to deal with some customer collateral damage and fallout rather than cut off the lucrative teat of dealerships being able to scam the end customer by not putting in pricing guard rails such as x plan.
X plan is a sales/marketing tool and nothing more. Since Ford and dealers are moving vehicles with historically low inventory on hand and they still have 12+ months of Bronco backlog to fill there Is 0 incentive to offer the plan currently.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X plan is a sales/marketing tool and nothing more. Since Ford and dealers are moving vehicles with historically low inventory on hand and they still have 12+ months of Bronco backlog to fill there Is 0 incentive to offer the plan currently.
Can a dealer add ADM to a Ford xplan purchase?

If the answer is no, then it is more than a sales\marketing gimmick. It is offering a vehicle at a fixed price that is well understood at time of ordering.

Of course there is 0 incentive to currently offer the plan from a dealer or Ford perspective.
That would shut down the very lucrative ADM revenue streams.

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If the answer is no, then it is more than a sales\marketing gimmick. It is offering a vehicle at a fixed price that is well understood at time of ordering.

Of course there is 0 incentive to currently offer the plan from a dealer or Ford perspective.
From what I understand, Ford excluded the Bronco from X-Plan for the 2021 MY and are now offering it on 2022 MY but it's up to the dealer as to whether they want to support that or not. I'm not sure if they are selling it to you at X-Plan or not or whether it's possible to still add ADM. I would think if they're adding ADM they simply would also say they're not supporting X-Plan.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In 2020 when Ford announced the Bronco, I ordered a 4DR First Edition. Ford dealers also said that I should just buy Ford Shares as a 'X Plan Shareholder Discount' by having 100 shares for 1 year. I bought 110 shares at $6.88 a share.

Ford announced X-Plan will not be accepted on the Bronco nor any 'hot vehicles' like the Raptor, Shelby Mustang, etc. Anyways Ford is now $25 a share so that worked out...
Yes, it did! Thats how i paid for some of my down payment, buying Ford from $5 to $8, and selling just before picking up the vehicle! Good timing for you, although there is the tax hit!

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I understand, Ford excluded the Bronco from X-Plan for the 2021 MY and are now offering it on 2022 MY but it's up to the dealer as to whether they want to support that or not. I'm not sure if they are selling it to you at X-Plan or not or whether it's possible to still add ADM. I would think if they're adding ADM they simply would also say they're not supporting X-Plan.
The Ford.com FAQ linked above still says no X plan for MY22 Broncos...any dealer that's offering it is just making a deal on their own and eating the difference.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers can not add ADM to an X-Plan purchase. Doing so would go against the program terms.

X-Plan pricing is standardized:

((Invoice Price) * 99.6%) + (Destination/Delivery) + (Program Fee) + (Dealer Doc Fee)

Invoice price obviously varies based on what you ordered. Destination/delivery varies based on the vehicle, for the Bronco it is $1495. Program fee is $275 last I checked, and the dealer doc fee is capped at $100 for X-Plan.

BUT, as others have mentioned, Ford is not offering X-Plan on the Bronco at the moment. So any dealer who is offering X-Plan pricing is doing so outside of Ford's program. Effectively means they will not get the kickback from Ford, but it also means they can add whatever random nonsense ADM fees they want.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The website says it, but your selected dealer will reject it.

There is no xplan on the full size Bronco period. Doesn't mean a dealer couldn't sell you one at that price, but good luck with that.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In an e-mail on 5/8/2021 my dealer said, “Camelback Ford is one of the few dealers not charging over MSRP and willing to honor any A, Z, X plans that you may have available to you.” When I get a little closer to purchase (maybe end Feb) I’m going to follow up on this.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In an e-mail on 5/8/2021 my dealer said, “Camelback Ford is one of the few dealers not charging over MSRP and willing to honor any A, Z, X plans that you may have available to you.” When I get a little closer to purchase (maybe end Feb) I’m going to follow up on this.
The best time to establish that you would pay X plan was 5/8/21. That was a while before dealers figured out they could sell these things on their lots for way over sticker.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't need Ford stock to qualify for X plan. Either join EAA or the MCA

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You don't need Ford stock to qualify for X plan. Either join EAA or the MCA
It was something easy to do plus I had at the time a 13 month estimated waiting period.
None the less, nothing worked for the Bronco, haha.
Sponsored