First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious to see how much of a discount the dealerships have been giving out.

thanks in advance. I’ll post mine once I get the darn thing lol. 7/12 blend date and I’m a 3 hour drive from MAP.

PS. From Canada, not sure if US will offer the same..
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious to see how much of a discount the dealerships have been giving out.

thanks in advance. I’ll post mine once I get the darn thing lol. 7/12 blend date and I’m a 3 hour drive from MAP.

My dealer said no X plan pricing, but if you get something better than MSRP, congrats!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jack squat is what Kitchener Ford is giving...

OP
OP
Ontario Bronco Club

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco rep from Ed Learn Ford in St Catharines said they’re going to give the discount - mind you that was in March..

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you log into the partner site, these are the only models where X-plan is being offered right now:
Ford Bronco X-Plan Pricing 1625593412472

Note that Bronco is not on the list, only Bronco Sport. If you look under F-150, Lightning isn't there. Under Mustang, not all models are there (performance/high end are not eligible), and the same on some of the others.

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego gave it to us in writing that they would figure out what the X-Plan discount would be and apply it. Of course that was for orders up until a specific date (w/a PIN), and then all subsequent orders would not get that deal.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah..the only dealer doing below MSRP TODAY, is Granger and that one in Pennsylvania I think?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my dealer is honoring x plan for those that ordered before some date I can't remember (as I'm before that date I never cared). We'll see if they actually do, but so far they seem legit and not to be screwing around.
It'll be a while before I find out more, no build date yet and don't expect one for a while. Night one reservation, but just about all of the sins except the top.

Sponsored

NavynutZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego gave it to us in writing that they would figure out what the X-Plan discount would be and apply it. Of course that was for orders up until a specific date (w/a PIN), and then all subsequent orders would not get that deal.
Kearny Mesa Ford also said they would give military rebate....

Edit: Bronco is not part of the military rebate program... According to the Ford website.

Last edited:

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A-plan, baby….

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

that why I switch to Kearny's Mesa from my local Ford dealer in Vegas but I think you had to have your reservation in by Jan 1st .

OP
OP
Ontario Bronco Club

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my dealer is honoring x plan for those that ordered before some date I can't remember (as I'm before that date I never cared). We'll see if they actually do, but so far they seem legit and not to be screwing around.
It'll be a while before I find out more, no build date yet and don't expect one for a while. Night one reservation, but just about all of the sins except the top.
Hmmm, interesting. I was a very very early second day reservation with quite a few sins.. I think I was 6-7th allocation of the dealer. I would imagine all first nighters would have had at least a blend date.. Have you been in touch with your dealer? I’ve found here in Canada we have to do quite a bit of fishing for info.

If you can get at least a VIN, there is a VIN look up on the 6G page. There is also a website that will pull up your window sticker once the sticker has been created. I will send if need be.