First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did a bit of research but there’s still a bit of information I’m mildly confused about. I get how the X-Plan is calculated, but I wasn’t able to find specific official information that mentioned whether packages (like the high or lux), and other items like hard tops and modular bumpers are included as part of the msrp.

On other vehicles configuration it adds up to the msrp, but so does the destination fee. And a q/a I found online said dealer additions, or addons were not covered. So for the sake of more thorough math, does the msrp as far as x plan is concerned deal exclusively with the vehicle without the addition of any package and/or accessories?
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X-Plan price includes packages and options...not accessories. (at least that is my understanding)

OP
OP

Jnz92

Outer Banks
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
X-Plan price includes packages and options...not accessories. (at least that is my understanding)
So something like Sasquatch or High pack would fit, while something like a modular bumper or hard top would calculate outside of it then?

Edit: or are those considered options rather than accessories?

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So something like Sasquatch or High pack would fit, while something like a modular bumper or hard top would calculate outside of it then?

Edit: or are those considered options rather than accessories?
Bumper is an option, Light bar, Method wheels, Yakima roof rails etc are accessories.

Easiest way will be to select the trim you want and check under features section to see what options are available. I believe there is a spreadsheet also some here with all the options, the fll accessory list is not available yet.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-badlands/

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bumper is an option, Light bar, Method wheels, Yakima roof rails etc are accessories.

Easiest way will be to select the trim you want and check under features section to see what options are available. I believe there is a spreadsheet also some here with all the options, the fll accessory list is not available yet.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-badlands/
You are correct, the bumper will be an option, so that would have an invoice & msrp price (therefor included within x-plan).

The best way I can explain it, if it's part of the vehicle (as in req'd to be a vehicle, ie. bumpers, wheels) then it has invoice price and x-plan eligible.

If it's something like a tent, or a light bar (not req'd) then it's an accessory and you would not get any extra discount for x-plan.

Hope this helps.

Edit: and to respond to @Jnz92
"So something like Sasquatch or High pack would fit, while something like a modular bumper or hard top would calculate outside of it then?

Edit: or are those considered options rather than accessories? "
bumper and hard top are options, thus included in x-plan

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I was a little confused, too.

Has anyone obtained an X-Plan PIN from AAA. If so, how does one get the PIN? Thanks.

OP
OP

Jnz92

Outer Banks
First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are correct, the bumper will be an option, so that would have an invoice & msrp price (therefor included within x-plan).

The best way I can explain it, if it's part of the vehicle (as in req'd to be a vehicle, ie. bumpers, wheels) then it has invoice price and x-plan eligible.

If it's something like a tent, or a light bar (not req'd) then it's an accessory and you would not get any extra discount for x-plan.

Hope this helps.

Edit: and to respond to @Jnz92

bumper and hard top are options, thus included in x-plan
Thanks! That clears it up a lot.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone obtained an X-Plan PIN from AAA. If so, how does one get the PIN? Thanks.
Are you an employee or just a member of AAA?
If you’re an employee contact your HR department? If you’re only a member, I’m not sure your qualify for x-plan through AAA.

Unless you work for a company that provides X-plan as a benefit, the two options shared on this site most often is to hold at least $100 of Ford stocks for at least 6 months, or join the Mustang club of America.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

All done on Mustang Club website after you have registered and paid for a membership.. Website pathway is:

Info/Benefits of Membership/Ford X-Plan/Click here and enter partner code

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you’re an employee contact your HR department? If you’re only a member, I’m not sure your qualify for x-plan through AAA.

Unless you work for a company that provides X-plan as a benefit, the two options shared on this site most often is to hold at least $100 of Ford stocks for at least 6 months, or join the Mustang club of America.
Am a member of AAA. Will go the Mustang Club route as neither of my employers qualify. :mad:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

100 shares for 6 months. So if someone picks up the shares before November they should be good by June when they need to prove Xplan. Stock price is very low now so it may be a good long term investment.

https://s23.q4cdn.com/799033206/files/doc_downloads/Shareholder-Relations-X-Plan-Request.pdf

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m trying to determine how many X-plan pins I can get through Mustang Club of America (MCA).
I am seriously considering a 2door Wildtrak for myself and a 4door Wildtrak as a family vehicle.
I have two reservations.... one dated 7/14 and the other dated 8/5. Anyone know if I can get two x-plan pins from MCA to use for two separate purchases?
I looked on the MCA site but did not find an answer to this question

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m trying to determine how many X-plan pins I can get through Mustang Club of America (MCA).
I am seriously considering a 2door Wildtrak for myself and a 4door Wildtrak as a family vehicle.
I have two reservations.... one dated 7/14 and the other dated 8/5. Anyone know if I can get two x-plan pins from MCA to use for two separate purchases?
I looked on the MCA site but did not find an answer to this question
The answer is 2 per year
Sponsored