Sponsored

XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed my IAG Performance EZ-Lift Soft Top Assist System last night. Game changer! Well made and extremely useful!

Sponsored

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Installed the IAG Performance Paint Protection Film (PPF) yesterday on the roll bars/hoops on our Bronco.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you please do an install video of this product next? 😉 These are in my garage waiting for me.
https://www.rigidindustries.com/360...-drive-beam-amberer-backlight-pair-36118.html
I actually just ordered the Ford Performance version of these with my FordPass Reward points, so I’ll be doing an install video here soon! Using FORD15, I got 15% off and rewards points made them only $160 out of pocket.

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-mirror-mounted-off-road-lights?variant=40650679976127

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not 'exactly' the same product (but close), here's the installation video I created this weekend for the RIGID 360 Series 4" round lights:

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for tagging me. Our kit doesn't come with extension cables so I'll need to figure out what in addition needs to be purchased. We need to paint our brackets black (my kit comes unpainted silver) and then we will do the install. I'll circle back around with any questions.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is fantastic! Thank you so much for tagging me. Our kit doesn't come with extension cables so I'll need to figure out what in addition needs to be purchased. We need to paint our brackets black (my kit comes unpainted silver) and then we will do the install. I'll circle back around with any questions.
No problem at all, glad I could help. Yeah, I'm not sure why any parts of the kit are left unpainted silver - was 'annoying' to have to paint the hardware before installation, but it makes the world of difference when you see them installed, so worth taking the time.

And that's a pain that the additional wire isn't included in your kit. I guess that's the difference between being the 'Ford Performance' version, that it's catered specifically to the Bronco, so it includes everything you need for install. Good luck, and reach out if you do end up having questions.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My latest installation video - Muslogy Auto Cup Holder and Interior Storage Liners.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally installed my pod lights yesterday! The only issue we ran into was with the battery terminal! First question - is it even necessary to disconnect the battery when connecting to the aux wiring? Secondly - we removed the screw completely from the battery terminal and that was a nightmare. We couldn't get the pieces back together. Finally got it. All in all, great video and we couldn't have managed without. White light on Aux 6 and amber on 5. Thanks again!

Ford Bronco XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics. 1651600981067

Ford Bronco XANTHUS Bronco - Product Installation Videos and Pics. 1651600993231

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally installed my pod lights yesterday! The only issue we ran into was with the battery terminal! First question - is it even necessary to disconnect the battery when connecting to the aux wiring? Secondly - we removed the screw completely from the battery terminal and that was a nightmare. We couldn't get the pieces back together. Finally got it. All in all, great video and we couldn't have managed without. White light on Aux 6 and amber on 5. Thanks again!
Congratulations, they look great, and glad that you got it wired up to AUX 5 and AUX 6 to make them function how you want them to.

As for disconnecting the battery, I had watched one of the Ford videos previously, and they recommended disconnecting the battery when working on it, and several other videos I'd watched for light bar installations recommended the same.

With regards to taking the whole battery terminal apart, that does sound like a pain in the butt. I just loosened it enough to get the negative terminal connector off of the terminal pin and that was it. And then just placed the connector back on the pin and tightened it up afterwards.

Thankfully, it sounds like you got it all back together in the end tho. Looks great!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I designed and 3D printed my own hooks for the back of the Bronco, that attach to the roll bars. I had fun making these work. Currently testing them in the Texas heat to see how they hold up!

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My latest installation video - GearShade Custom Printed Sun Shade. Now that it's hit 90º+ here in Texas, this is perfect! Keeps the sun from cooking us within 10 mins!

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a busy weekend - installed a few new items and tested out a couple of items as well.

First up was the Ford Accessories Molle Panel for the Tail Gate with storage bags.

And then Muslogy Auto sent me an OEM quality trunk mat, and a leather look trash bag to test out. They are also offering the chance to WIN a 4-Door Trunk Mat as well! Check out the video!

I also installed the IAG Performance Hood Strut kit as well. Video coming soon.

OP
OP
CUPRA

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As promised, here's the third video of the three I recorded this weekend, the IAG Performance hood struts.

Another quick, 30 minute install, for a quality product that really should have been on the Bronco from the factory! I really hope that @Ford Motor Company is listening and implements them in future models.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that black and gold combo looks good on your rig. The 3d effect you're putting in the vinyl is pretty cool too. My wife has a cricut, but she's nowhere near that level rofl
Sponsored