jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

do they have anything for Bronco Raptor yet? I thought I already had upgraded axles, but tie rods not a bad idea:unsure:
The best solution right now is bronco buster has parts for the raptor steering rack ,also 73 weld rack is pricy - your axels will snap offroad with that big of tire, replace with dana set - buy a extra set of tie rods there easy to change out /still a week point on bigger tires the ball joint end breaks - happy trails @ragingbullmarketingrbm
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
best Raptor I've seen yet!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That monochromatic look is really helpful for the stock Braptors; painted flares or this matte black. Looking really sharp!

It does hurt my testosterone to say the 39s look a bit big, but... I bet the functionality is going to be terrific and I am all about functionality. Great mods!

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

what are you talking about Willis? Warthog comes with upgraded axles, steering rack/tie rods
yes a very small difference not enough strength for big tires 39-40-43 going to have to upgrade. There are great videos online threw bronco buster or 73 weld explaining the breakdown .

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those are some heavy MOFO tires.

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Goes to show there will always be someone with a bigger Bronco out there. Thanks for posting in a way that I can see as B6G banned me from BRaptor content due to fender flare comments. These beasts were meant for monster tires.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all! I’m still considering ADV 7.5” Braptor kit that was just released but you’re right, 39x13.50s and the right offset reallllly helps the factory flares. Not to mention the satin black appearance I think really hides the flares lol!

always looking for that next mod:sneaky:
Killer build!

1) Width of the method wheels?
2) Ride quality same as before?
3)what did you have to change to be able to handle the 39” spare?

menikmati

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Do you plan to add functional rock sliders or step sliders? Maybe a rear bumper with tire carrier?

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Figured I would drop a thread with the build here, though I’m rarely on the forums anymore. If anyone has questions I’ll try to answer here or feel free to hit me up on ig @tswedensky

RPG Collars
17” Methods
39” KM3s
Baja Designs Lighting
Xpel Stealth Full PPF
AftermarketHQ Rear bracket
Rugged Radio

4A2E6402-79D7-4999-AD88-58C914D468AA.jpeg

FB66E626-9A98-4F44-90EF-449B4D78BD94.jpeg

looking forward to some future mods…feel free to drop suggestions or build threads🤙

64F8D24C-81E6-4649-B6DE-8CDA83C19DB6.jpeg

C0D1B27C-EE10-4CC8-B978-4D19FC170A4D.jpeg

36CC926F-7431-48B2-BD6C-1573B41C1EDA.jpeg

1A8CFFE4-28A8-4CDE-966D-2B17C989A085.jpeg
Well this doesn't suck!!!!

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really nicely done. I loved the idea of ordering a black bronco and doing the stealth, but my previous 3 vehicles have all been black and dark blue, so I was over trying to keep them clean. Damn does that look good though. I am still not sure going with the gloss finished ppf was the right move, love the stealth look

OP
OP

swedensky

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Figured I would drop a thread with the build here, though I’m rarely on the forums anymore. If anyone has questions I’ll try to answer here or feel free to hit me up on ig @tswedensky

RPG Collars
17” Methods
39” KM3s
Baja Designs Lighting
Xpel Stealth Full PPF
AftermarketHQ Rear bracket
Rugged Radio

4A2E6402-79D7-4999-AD88-58C914D468AA.jpeg

FB66E626-9A98-4F44-90EF-449B4D78BD94.jpeg

looking forward to some future mods…feel free to drop suggestions or build threads🤙

64F8D24C-81E6-4649-B6DE-8CDA83C19DB6.jpeg

C0D1B27C-EE10-4CC8-B978-4D19FC170A4D.jpeg

36CC926F-7431-48B2-BD6C-1573B41C1EDA.jpeg

1A8CFFE4-28A8-4CDE-966D-2B17C989A085.jpeg
What offset do you have on your rims?

OP
OP

swedensky

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What lift size? What offset?
They are RPG Collars, if I remember correctly we went with 1.5" front and 2.25" rears? Methods are 8.5x17 0 offset.

The best solution right now is bronco buster has parts for the raptor steering rack ,also 73 weld rack is pricy - your axels will snap offroad with that big of tire, replace with dana set - buy a extra set of tie rods there easy to change out /still a week point on bigger tires the ball joint end breaks - happy trails @ragingbullmarketingrbm
Good to know...time to do some research and youtubing 🤓

That monochromatic look is really helpful for the stock Braptors; painted flares or this matte black. Looking really sharp!

It does hurt my testosterone to say the 39s look a bit big, but... I bet the functionality is going to be terrific and I am all about functionality. Great mods!
Lol! I was wanting to go 40s!! But I got talked out of it for functionality purposes

Goes to show there will always be someone with a bigger Bronco out there. Thanks for posting in a way that I can see as B6G banned me from BRaptor content due to fender flare comments. These beasts were meant for monster tires.
Haha, I didn't know that was a thing. Am I allowed to make flare comments since I own one? Cause they look like trash without dumping money in 🤣

Killer build!

1) Width of the method wheels?
2) Ride quality same as before?
3)what did you have to change to be able to handle the 39” spare?
1. 8.5"
2. Same same, but I honestly didn't have much seat time before. Rides better than my Wildtrak but that's also expected with the suspension upgrade.
3. No change on the rear for the spare. The Braptor has a beefier carrier already and the 3rd brake light still clears.

Looks great! Do you plan to add functional rock sliders or step sliders? Maybe a rear bumper with tire carrier?
Thanks! Probably no on both. The Braptor has Badlands sliders with the added step and I think it looks great! The Rear tire carrier will only be considered if I need it for carrying additional offroad equipment but I haven't decided on the overall look/purpose yet. In my F-150 Raptor I did mostly wider trails or open desert - I probably want the same for this one.

Really nicely done. I loved the idea of ordering a black bronco and doing the stealth, but my previous 3 vehicles have all been black and dark blue, so I was over trying to keep them clean. Damn does that look good though. I am still not sure going with the gloss finished ppf was the right move, love the stealth look
My last 10+ cars have all been white lol! I had a black GTR but I wrapped it white too 😂

What offset do you have on your rims?
0 offset

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Love the 39's with the wider offset wheels and the satin wrap.

I want to know who's breaking HOSS 3/4 steering racks? I mean, besides ham-footed BBuster and racers Healy and Gittin? I mean, they're trying to break parts.

People around here make it seem these parts are made from glass and can't withstand dirt roads.
And Raptor axles? I know I'm not following Raptors as closely as other trims, but WTF?

Not to mention the definitive statement that they will break b/c 39" tires. Maybe the OP sticks to highways?

anyway, sry for the rant. Your Raptor looks cherry!
Sponsored