Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have put my first 5,000 miles on my Bronco. This vehicle has exceeded my expectations in almost every way.

Day 1 reservation - I I took delivery October 5th, 2021. I went for the Badlands with the Sasquatch package, Lux interior, 2.7L, soft top. I originally ordered a hard top but made the switch to soft top when Ford emailed and said it would be a long wait for the hard top. No dealer markup at my dealer - Theodore Robins in Costa Mesa, CA.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch IMG_2280

That weekend happened to be my Bachelor party, so we decided to take the Bronco out wheeling in Lake Arrowhead at Pilot Rock. The Bronco was amazing on the trail. A friend with a Jeep on 40's lead us and one of my good friends in his Lexus rig was with us as well. They were both impressed with how it handled everything.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch IMG_7792-2

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch IMG_7147

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch IMG_7410

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch IMG_7292

A few weeks later I got married, and we used the Bronco to get to some pretty amazing locations for sunset.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch Griffin&DelanieWedding-944-2

After owning the Bronco for a few more weeks, I decided to go for a full Xpel Stealth PPF wrap. Love the way that it looks and also the way it protects the paint. I also had the Badlands logo on the sides removed and the bucking horse blacked out to add to the look. Then I added some Rigid D series SAE fog lights and wired them to the Aux switches (I've since added a bracket to tuck them in to the bumper more).
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A5727

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A5678

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A5677

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A5697

Took the Bronco up to the Sierra Mountains in a pretty heavy storm and it was a blast playing around in the snow. The Goodyear territory's did very well in the snow.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A9515

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A6859

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A6876-2

This past weekend I pushed the limits (a little more than I was comfortable with) at Cleghorn trail.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 4.28.14 PM

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch cr0a0460

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch cr0a0470

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch cr0a0107

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch cr0a0427

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch cr0a0503

All in all, this has been an amazing vehicle that has taken me on adventures I would have never imagined going on. Feel free to follow the adventures on Instagram: @adventure_bronco

IMG_7410.jpg

1R0A5706.jpg

1R0A5678.jpg

1R0A9513.jpg
Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those stealth wraps are so unbelievably nice. Might have to bite the bullet and spend the cash.

Jbox343

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I have put my first 5,000 miles on my Bronco. This vehicle has exceeded my expectations in almost every way.

Day 1 reservation - I I took delivery October 5th, 2021. I went for the Badlands with the Sasquatch package, Lux interior, 2.7L, soft top. I originally ordered a hard top but made the switch to soft top when Ford emailed and said it would be a long wait for the hard top. No dealer markup at my dealer - Theodore Robins in Costa Mesa, CA.
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth Carbonized Gray - 4 Door Badlands Sasquatch 1R0A9513

That weekend happened to be my Bachelor party, so we decided to take the Bronco out wheeling in Lake Arrowhead at Pilot Rock. The Bronco was amazing on the trail. A friend with a Jeep on 40's lead us and one of my good friends in his Lexus rig was with us as well. They were both impressed with how it handled everything.

A few weeks later I got married, and we used the Bronco to get to some pretty amazing locations for sunset.

After owning the Bronco for a few more weeks, I decided to go for a full Xpel Stealth PPF wrap. Love the way that it looks and also the way it protects the paint. I also had the Badlands logo on the sides removed and the bucking horse blacked out to add to the look. Then I added some Rigid D series SAE fog lights and wired them to the Aux switches (I've since added a bracket to tuck them in to the bumper more).

Took the Bronco up to the Sierra Mountains in a pretty heavy storm and it was a blast playing around in the snow. The Goodyear territory's did very well in the snow.

This past weekend I pushed the limits (a little more than I was comfortable with) at Cleghorn trail.

All in all, this has been an amazing vehicle that has taken me on adventures I would have never imagined going on. Feel free to follow the adventures on Instagram: @adventure_bronco

Love this! I have a similar build. BL/2.7/High/Carb Grey hoping to take delivery end of March. Who did you wrap?

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Great photos man. Thanks for sharing! Congrats on getting married too. Every rig I see with the wrap looks amazing. Makes me want it more and more each time I see it. What did you pay to have it installed if you don't mind me asking. Just getting a ballpark price.

OP
OP
GRIFFINCONWAY

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great photos man. Thanks for sharing! Congrats on getting married too. Every rig I see with the wrap looks amazing. Makes me want it more and more each time I see it. What did you pay to have it installed if you don't mind me asking. Just getting a ballpark price.
I got it done for $4800. Pricey but I like the looks of it and it’s nice knowing I don’t have to worry about rock chips and scratches when off roading.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GRIFFINCONWAY

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this! I have a similar build. BL/2.7/High/Carb Grey hoping to take delivery end of March. Who did you wrap?
Nice. That’s awesome. I got it done at Dependable Guys in Santa Ana CA

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got it done for $4800. Pricey but I like the looks of it and it’s nice knowing I don’t have to worry about rock chips and scratches when off roading.

Cool thanks, around 5K seems to be the price. Always good to hear what others paid and that seems to be the going rate.

OP
OP
GRIFFINCONWAY

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool thanks, around 5K seems to be the price. Always good to hear what others paid and that seems to be the going rate.
Ya that’s what I have heard as well. I got quotes from 5 local shops for the Co stealth and they ranged from 4800 to $6500. Been happy with my wrap and the customer service was great.

SDBronco6

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on getting married, the new ride, and the sick adventure you went on! I just got my outer banks in carbonized gray with the modular hardtop and was at the shop today looking at wraps. So the wrap you got is Xpel Stealth? Is there a warranty on it? Does it cover off-roading? I had flirted with the idea of getting a different color satin wrap but someone warned me that it wouldn't be a good idea if off-roading.
Sponsored