First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After 5 days without my Bronco, it has finally been completed with Xpel Stealth, and I have been wanting to do this on one of my Blue color vehicle.

IMG_1691.jpeg

IMG_1692.jpeg

IMG_1693.jpeg

IMG_1694.jpeg

IMG_1695.jpeg

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg
dang did they even do the bolt heads on the tailgait hinge?? that is attention to detail
Sponsored

Holiday

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It kills the pop of Velocity Blue. Don’t mean to be a downer or negative, glad you love it! Just not a path I will take with my VB Bronco.

OP
OP
chobit

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dang did they even do the bolt heads on the tailgait hinge?? that is attention to detail
They did, I was told the template that is provided works well for Clear PPF, but not good enough for the Stealth for some areas, so some of the area is custom modify to fit including the hinge.

IMG_1707.jpeg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious how cleaning this will go. Or how long it maintains before starting to gloss up.

There are some very large downsides to having matte or even semi-gloss clear coats as you've got a moving target that is deteriorating with every touch. And the matte clears tend to do it in horrific fashion.

That is not to say it doesn't look cool, just that maintenance on matte surfaces is generally better for trailer queens and exotics than something that theoretically gets out away from Bell Square.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chobit

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It kills the pop of Velocity Blue. Don’t mean to be a downer or negative, glad you love it! Just not a path I will take with my VB Bronco.
NO worry. Color is just a matter of personal preference. (Yeah, I am not joking, I just love cars in blue in general) I have many blue vehicles in this past 20+ years, and my Island Blue Mini SE EV is coming this Sunday. I love blue colors, so i doesn't hurt to have something different.

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF on Velocity Blue Bronco Badlands 🤩 4D4783E4-F57B-4893-BBAC-00EAC05F03A1_1_105_c

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF on Velocity Blue Bronco Badlands 🤩 5C9460F5-44A1-4C87-93AF-0BFDB7F23695_1_105_c
Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF on Velocity Blue Bronco Badlands 🤩 A9285FD8-3B4F-4E3B-BCB1-3D7095953CCF_1_105_c

Ford Bronco XPEL Stealth PPF on Velocity Blue Bronco Badlands 🤩 4FCED5F3-72FF-46AC-8562-7E2A210F21FD_1_105_c

Last edited:
OP
OP
chobit

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious how cleaning this will go. Or how long it maintains before starting to gloss up.

There are some very large downsides to having matte or even semi-gloss clear coats as you've got a moving target that is deteriorating with every touch. And the matte clears tend to do it in horrific fashion.

That is not to say it doesn't look cool, just that maintenance on matte surfaces is generally better for trailer queens and exotics than something that theoretically gets out away from Bell Square.
Not sure how long it'll last, but I think Xpel have a 10yrs warranty which covers parts & labors.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little over $5K including tax. I received a small discount because I have been bringing my cars there for Ceramic coat for numbers of year. Feel free to PM me if you live in Seattle area and is interested..
One of our canuck members did his for 4500 CND .... dude you should have crossed the border, lol

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thats a new one lol
May be new to you but it’s old school! My dad used to say it all the time about hot rods, along with "boss”. 😂

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree . I think it looks really good but you lose the luster of the paint that that gloss provides.

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm looking at doing the same to my rapid red Badlands, who did you have do it in our area?
Looking Forward to seeing a rapid red. Please make sure you post it if you get this.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
would look like ass if they didn’t. And when you pay 5k, you do not want to see any areas that was missed

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want to see a video of this side-by-side with virgin VB to see how much metallic is still coming through. I like the close-up shots because it gives a better idea of it than the wide shots do, but video with different angles and lighting... maybe an OF for your Bronco?