Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since Ford wouldn't let us have Lightning Blue this helps cut the shine that can make Velocity Blue too light for me. It matches the matte gray of the BL grille.
Agree 1000%. IMO this wrap makes VB a better color. Why Ford can't just give us a damn normal blue I do not know. And I do like VB and will probably go with it but damn I wish it was a little darker. 8 shades of gray and one blue option for 2022 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They did a great job getting it on, but I have the opposite opinion of VB with this as I do the Area 51 version - this look, IMO, doesn't work with the metallic paint and takes away from VB, IMO - the pictures almost looked oversaturated or something.

Great quality/application, but not for me. I'm glad the OP and others like it though!

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious as to how it will look on Eruption Green. I think it will make it a little darker, which I think would look good. That's the color I sent with.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hows this holding up OP? Have a VB badlands and trying to decide between gloss or stealth. I prefer the stealth but from what I am reading the gloss has higher protection ratings and cleaning ratings. Have you noticed any issues with going stealth? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored